Not GTG Hman11!!!!

Wunbagga

Addicted to Softballfans
Messed up

This is really messed up. Like it was mentioned in an above post. It seems that he has been pulling this scam for years. How are you going to say you are going to send some gloves too. Because he has taken so long to send the bat. Then send some dirty used up gloves. ( who and the hell does ***** like that) Since he has been called out on here. Why don't he atleast send back the bat you sent if he is not going to come through on his end of the deal.

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
well the usps 0310 1230 0002 3250 2044 trackin # is no good HMAN11 gave me..dude whats up with that

AJ22

Super Moderator
up to the topp til it gets resolved

Curious ...

You still keep bumping because of why ?? I understand the frustration, but now its on you now to take the next step.

You have his information ... not much more we can do at this site except label him.

here is his info
BRIAN HORVATH
608 CLEVELAND STREET
LINCOLN PARK MICHIGAN 48146.....#[email protected]'s put our bats for sale on another site..can u believe this guy
He plays leagues at southgate not sure if that is a town or a complex. I did get a cell phone # as well it is 313-926-7460 i am not sure if it is good or not.

This guy seems to be a real low life and charges need to be filed...THERE iS NO WAY that the Authorities are not aware of this ass clown!:mad:

Last edited:

b-real37

Addicted to Softballfans
still waitin havent heard from this dude over 2 1/2 weeks now since the last pm he sent me..this is ****in ridiculous

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes definately get the authorities involved and file charges against this guy. Anyone else who has been ripped off by him also needs to do the same. When you do then provide us with the contact info to let other SBF bros add to the complaint or file their own. This needs to stop.

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes definately get the authorities involved and file charges against this guy. Anyone else who has been ripped off by him also needs to do the same. When you do then provide us with the contact info to let other SBF bros add to the complaint or file their own. This needs to stop.

Glad to hear it is Hardball now!!!!!