Hotest Miken of all aproved ASA

Matt Coburn

Team Miken this year is lighting it up on the power tour so naturally it has my attention, wondering what would be the hottest Miken to swing from any year?

Matt Coburn

Chile; I'm not sure you really mean that. Going on a buying spree doesn't make anyone an expert.

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
They're all the same barrel with different loading. Just grab whatever weighting fits your needs and don't look back.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
To each his own josh..

In all fairness 1400 hit usam vs 15/20 dc is not even remotely comparable..

Daveb624

Ok so I keep hearing how heavy the dc41 feels. I swing an easton 27 2oz end load. Should I get 27 or 28 in the Dc?

ShortYellowBus

The people who complain about the DC41’s being too heavy are the same ones buying 25 and 26oz bats. That’s important to know.

The 1oz endload is the same for the 26oz as it is on the 27, 28 and 30z. If you swing a 26 it’s more sledgehammer than a 28.

2oz endload in an Easton sounds like the 2015 Easton Kirby? If that’s what you swing don’t be afraid to get a 28oz.

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
Asa DC41 this year is crazy hot. I was hitting clinchers aka mush ball in 45 deg weather straight out the wrapper hitting the ball 300ft Like everyone said you can’t go wrong with the DC41. I was smart finally this year and I dropped down to the 27oz and now it’s a match made in heaven. Just pick a bat that you like and that goes with your swing. Not everybody can swing in a endloaded bat. Figure out what works for you. Composite, Metal , one piece two piece everything and everybody’s different it’s just a matter of preference.

Last edited:

dunkky

dc41, love that endload feel and performance is top notch. how is 18 dc41 compare to 17?

Daveb624

The people who complain about the DC41’s being too heavy are the same ones buying 25 and 26oz bats. That’s important to know.

The 1oz endload is the same for the 26oz as it is on the 27, 28 and 30z. If you swing a 26 it’s more sledgehammer than a 28.

2oz endload in an Easton sounds like the 2015 Easton Kirby? If that’s what you swing don’t be afraid to get a 28oz.

Thank you for the input. I've always had the 2oz in all my easton bats. Helmer's. I'll stick with the 28