hotter bat juice or legend

SPY

Banned User
Im looking on picking up a legend or juice and trying to figure out which is hotter.

Schroedzilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Legend felt like a combat to me very soft barrel and just crushed the ball. The juice I swung was like new and 2 oz lighter then what I like to swing and did not impress. Legend was hotter for me.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
This isn't even close. The Juice is the hottest Utrip bat Demarini has ever made.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Legend will be hotter faster and not last 1000 swings, Juice will be hotter after 1000 swings and last another 1000

TRaj2327

Martell has the correct answer, but I seem to have much better success with the Legend. The Juice seems to have a smaller sweetspot and it's just more endload than a I prefer any longer.

The Legend should be good within 150 swings with good balls. The Juice will take FAR longer.

KingKrab65

Manager
This isn't even close. The Juice is the hottest Utrip bat Demarini has ever made.

It sounds like someone never swung a completely broken in J2U. I had a J2u with an estimated 5000-6000 hits on it and if it wasn't cracked I would still have it. Hottest bat I have ever swung.

cyoung187

Coach
These are completely opposite bats. Legend extreamely balanced/juice large endload. FWIW Legend was my least favorite demarini, until it busted in half and became a j3a

TRaj2327

It sounds like someone never swung a completely broken in J2U. I had a J2u with an estimated 5000-6000 hits on it and if it wasn't cracked I would still have it. Hottest bat I have ever swung.

Lots of truth here. My NSA gamer has been a J2U lately and it is LIGHTS OUT. It's rattling like a baby rattle.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
its really about what works my tourney gamer is a legend over a cartel vx2u and og stadium I cant put the legend down sad day when it goes. also my z2000s take a back seat

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
my vote is for juice. wasn't a fan of the legend, felt like a tennis racket, just messed up my swing I think, like I wouldn't swing through the ball because it felt so bizarre

also, I don't get it, but my 27oz legend was not balanced. it wasn't juice endloaded, but it was more endloaded than the stadium, otc, cartel, fse, one.12, juggy, and mlc I had at the same time. I know none of those bats are 'endloaded', but aside from the juggy, most aren't considered 'extremely balanced' either.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans

have you hit a 6000 hit juice? i'm betting it's just as good;)

typically speaking, the best demarini is the one with the most hits on it:p we know they are all good, and we know they get better when broken in. I just think it's silly to think only one bat can get hot when 'fully broken in'.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
my vote is for juice. wasn't a fan of the legend, felt like a tennis racket, just messed up my swing I think, like I wouldn't swing through the ball because it felt so bizarre

also, I don't get it, but my 27oz legend was not balanced. it wasn't juice endloaded, but it was more endloaded than the stadium, otc, cartel, fse, one.12, juggy, and mlc I had at the same time. I know none of those bats are 'endloaded', but aside from the juggy, most aren't considered 'extremely balanced' either.

mine doesn't fell balanced at all has a endload more noticeable than my stadium cl22

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a Legend and I didn't care for it one bit. Felt too different to me. Best thing it did was break and turn into my spec one.