hotter bat ?

jojo15

Star Player
I just got a niw ri cnt+. I have never swung one before so I can't wait to see what it hits like. I have heard a lot of good things about it. But I also have a niw recoil and have hit that before and it was a bomb dropper. Given the fact we hit 44core 525 balls. But the recoil had mad pop and distance. So I guess my question would be what's hotter cnt+ vs. Recoil.

Also I have a guy that wants to trade me a dc psycho for the cnt. Please help me to decide keep the cnt or go psycho. Thanks guys

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
They're top tier USSSA bats, it doesn't really matter. Miken huers will protest anyone suggesting someone makes better USSSA bats, but no one gets the hype machine going like Easton huers. Whichever one you hit better with is the one to roll with.

jojo15

Star Player
Thanks gamble but I don't know if I want to take the wrapper of bc a guy wants to trade me for a dc psycho. Need help with that

chris22186

Addicted to SBF!
The DC psycho is a nice bat...The Recoil is a very underrated bat, I have personally swung the RI CNT NOW and it was a complete log!

jojo15

Star Player
Yeah I decided to pull the trigger and trade for the dc. I looked at it as it has less then 200 hits no webbing,cracks,rattles, or endcap sep. And its returnable so it made it easier

bigdd13

Addicted to Softballfans
cnt is hot but in my opinion doesnt compare to the DC the recoil is about on par with the cnt but the reissues have durability issues so thats also something to think about