Hottest bat you've ever owned?

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
29oz XPST4. OMG!!!! It outhit the crap outta my 120, and every other PST I ever swung. Of course, you can feel the shell rattling after every hit. I think I paid $25 for it paintless. After the first swing it blew my mind, but I thought the next swing would be it's last. Probably put 500+ on it...still alive. I'd swing it more but it's just way too light. I bout a brand new 30oz, it was less endloaded and swung lighter but was hot right outta the wrapper, unlike other PTS's. Then I found another 29oz in great shape. It was sick hot too! Unfortunately I hadn't hit in a while and picked it up....massive taper ding...the bat ain't even close to straight. The paintless one lives on! Hottest bat ever! I'd love another one!

Oh yeah, the paintless one came with a taper ding you can see into, buts still straight. Even without hitting the taper I'm afraid the next hit will break it. Don't know what's gonna go first , shell or taper, but it's been on it's last leg for longer than most bats last!

THESHOE

Starting Player
Man I wish the one I had right now was a 26 or 27 instead of a 30....

Just because I know it can get to what you speak of, but my gf didn't know squat about bats when she bought hers and thought 30 was the way to go.

My j2u with 3,000 swings and sounded like a rain stick, was the hottest bat iv ever had, it would out hit senior bats and some shaved bats I know pple had.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
How about that AX4...or the Bobby Buggs PST.....oh wait. I want to change my vote to that one!!!

I swung a Buggs powdershell that was sold to me as stock. The seller took it back after I posted pics of the re-welded knob. He denied it was worked, but ifoubd the same handle on a different site bragging about his Buggs powdy. I wasn't impressed, but the story I heard on those was that he just evened out the walls, which Worth later did from the factory on the Vandy. Considering a well broken-in XPST4, I'd think a Buggs WS137 should be unbeleivable.

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA - OG Aftermath. This was the bat my wife swung, came back to the dugout, and said, "you should buy another one of those"
USSSA - Blue and silver Resmondo Mutant. Thing still spits fire and is missing 70% of its paint.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Man I wish the one I had right now was a 26 or 27 instead of a 30....

Just because I know it can get to what you speak of, but my gf didn't know squat about bats when she bought hers and thought 30 was the way to go.

It is the way to go! She just needed more BP. Lol. I really do believe that almost everyone should go up 2oz from where they are.

6x7

Addicted to Softballfans
I got to swing a lady virus for two years in a 40 and over asa leauge and I hit a lot of home runs for them two years my lady's have my vote for my hottest bat.

Sixes

K C C O
OG Ultra,

Was part of the 1st wave to get them in MN. It was complete silliness.

Or the 1st Batch COMbat B1. It was crazy.

Last edited:

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Avarice that I bought at Worlds in 2011, still in my bag. paint chipped/flaked and webbing to ****, but it still is fire. when it tests good, I use it.

OG LV1 - my other gamer, has around 600 swings on it... very hot.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Avarice that I bought at Worlds in 2011, still in my bag. paint chipped/flaked and webbing to ****, but it still is fire. when it tests good, I use it.

OG LV1 - my other gamer, has around 600 swings on it... very hot.

Think you forgot a 0 :rolleyes:

I had a OG may98, wow that thing was fun! Prob 4-5k swings, would get called out every time I hit a ball :thumb:

Some of the furthest balls I've ever hit. upwards of 600ft, I have a ton of posts :rolleyes:

Bolusu

Addicted to Softballfans
OG May 98, was spitting fire before it broke, and My OG Cartel is pretty nasty right now and still isn't broken in.

dremersvision

Addicted to Softballfans
This is going to sound crazy but my freak 98 is one hot mother....I dont know if its going to be hotter than this mercy i am about to pick up though.

manlawner

I've owned 3 juices, and the first one was by far the hottest... 400 foot wasn't a problem with that bat, I hit some in the 450 range with that bat... I was the stupid one and kept hitting it in bp..

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I've owned 3 juices, and the first one was by far the hottest... 400 foot wasn't a problem with that bat, I hit some in the 450 range with that bat... I was the stupid one and kept hitting it in bp..

BP is a must with the JUICE....no stupid

jessie

Real solution #11
Asa catty using 44/375, og cartel and utrip one (black/silver) with 44/400....all bats had several thousand cuts. The z get as hot but haven't lasted near as long, interested to see how long my og gamer lasts.