Hottest Sr Bat

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
I need a new HR Derby bat and want to know what the best SR bat out there is

Im leaning towards the yellow Demarini but have been a U2 guy so any help woul be great

Thanks in Advance

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
They are all HOT. They are all pretty fragile also. I have broken one in each and every tourney I have played in. I have also broken one in HR Derby.

My current gamer Senior bat is 28 Balanced Reebok. (I also have 28 EL Reebok that is even hotter, but I like the balanced better)

I have owned, swung: Geezer, Grey Combat, Yellow Combat, Ambush, ASA Stamped Ultra II in 28 and 30, No Stamp Ultra II in 28 and 30, Senior Stamped Ultra II in 28, Demarini Senior One (blue), Reebok Melee Balanced and EndLoaded.

Looks like you like combat, the Grey combat was very good and the Ambush was also, I would recommend getting an Endloaded version of one of those. I just did not like the softer barrel. Overall, I think the combats are more durable. SBF has the centenarian for pretty cheap. I have seen a couple of those in action and they are no slouch also......

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Durability isn't an issue if I can get 100 swings out of it that's 4-5 derbies
Figure I can make $600-1000 in that time depending on Derby size

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
The EL Reebok is even "hotter" than the balanced in my opinion. I just like the balanced better for games. My son hits the EL Reebok over the mens fields and he is 15.

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
I like my Combat Ambush....I would be carefull buying any senior bat and hitting the harder core/comp balls with them. They will not hold up very well as all. I had a U2 senior stamp and all it saw was sb12's and maybe lasted 250 swings.

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
with all that being said maybe go with the Cmbat Cent. They have them here at the store for 130$ with discount!

J2009

Boom !!!!!
i picked up a baden senior bat for $60 NIW on ebay just for fun and use in league here bc we can swing just about anything but a u2, and its not bad at all and i have about 200 swings on it

PEYTONPAW

Addicted to Softballfans
ZzxSzWweqtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvbtg4rvb