Other How come SPN is not reference much here?

Arrgh

Addicted to Softballfans
SPN is big in Toronto. Many leagues and lots of tournaments.

Is SPN not big in the US? Just wondering why SPN is not referenced much in this forum, for sanction/rules.

MaverickAH

Name one thing Canadian that's big in Canada & big here in the US.........:rolleyes:

The closest thing is probably hockey but as sports here goes, it's a distant 4th on the list. Then you have certain individuals from Canada who may achieve a certain amount of fame/popularity here but I don't think that's what we're talking about.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
Name one thing Canadian that's big in Canada & big here in the US.........:rolleyes:

The closest thing is probably hockey but as sports here goes, it's a distant 4th on the list. Then you have certain individuals from Canada who may achieve a certain amount of fame/popularity here but I don't think that's what we're talking about.

Nickelback, unfortunately.

And Justin Bieber. And Celine Dion. And Alanis More-upset. And... and... and...

Oh god, I'm gonna get sick.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Get oot of here with that stuff hoser. How about a jelly donut, eh?

MaverickAH

Nickelback, unfortunately.

And Justin Bieber. And Celine Dion. And Alanis More-upset. And... and... and...

Oh god, I'm gonna get sick.

I'd argue that none of them are big here anymore. They're definitely from an industry that has rapidly shrunk & isn't conducive to long-term fame & popularity. Bieber is a joke, Celine Dion is reduced to a residency in Las Vegas & the others aren't even worth mentioning.

There are some actors possibly worth mentioning but..............:sleepy:

trip

stfu
horse meat.

and ssf owns like half of Toronto. you turds don't even know there's a guy with a nine figure net worth on here.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I could only get 3 fingers in if I tried. Maybe with a little practice I could get nine.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't forget Labatt Blue. So much better north of the border w/ the higher alcohol content.

Except apparently we drink Budweiser more than anything else. LOL.

OP - SPN is slo pitch national. It's a Canadian association. They used to use ASA2004 bat rules, but then went to the usssa thumbprint. Even NSA Canada is different than NSA in the US.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Don't forget Labatt Blue. So much better north of the border w/ the higher alcohol content.

You can tell the difference between 5.0% and 4.9%??

I've seen a lot of American beer labelled as 4%, and most domestic Canadian beer is 5%. But American beer is 4%/weight and Canadian is 5%/volume. Alcohol weighs less than water for any given volume, so it actually works out to be nearly the same.

The more you know.