How in the ****...

Stretch19

Grow up
is this team 4-6, yet lead the league in points?

QB: Smith
WR: Brown
WR: Cooks
RB: Kamara
RB: Coleman
TE: Ertz
Flex: Fitz

B: Peterson
B.: Hilton
B: Hyde
B: Hill
B: Engram

**** you fantasy football

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It brings out the best in others obviously. That is a noble quality.

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like some bad luck. I am in second with a team that is 10th (of 12) in points scored but the points against me for the season are 160 less than any other team in a non-PPR league. Injury bug crushed my team overall so most of my players were free agents or acquired via waiver. I am sure I will get crushed in the first round of the playoffs.

Stretch19

Grow up
well, managed to drop to 4-7 and 9/10 in this league...all still while being the highest scoring team, the only team so far over 1400 points and having 71.5 points more than the 2nd highest scoring team

Country469

is this the thread where we out ourselves as poor managers? I'm making the playoffs in 3/3 leagues. Call me for advice.

Stretch19

Grow up
i scored 166.50 this week, which would have been the highest score in any of the previous 9 weeks...opponent scored 178.32 haha

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
Betting you play in the standard draft when it is your turn to pick league, right Ayden? Takes a lot of skill and knowledge to pick when it is your turn. :confused:

Stretch19

Grow up
ayden suggested everyone go get hundley cause he had the same weapons as rodgers, so therefore he would make a suitable replacement...thats all