How many bombs do you think I’ll hit tomorrow?

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
USSSA Open States

I wont tell you how many homeruns we get. The only info I can give is that after we run rule whoever we play the first game we get to play ILyk2Wins team (assuming they win also) so will probably just shoot box that game and not go for dingers. That’s the only information you get.

Whoever guesses the number I will Venmo $10.
If multiple people guess the correct number, they will have to guess my batting average as a tie-breaker

Hint: It will probably be 1000

Last edited:

dunkky

We definately need more videos with no gopro, period. Like this one. Its fun to watch how others swing the bat. When the pitch is at right height, he snashs it pretty good.

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
I hope you’re a fast runner cause your swing looks all over the place. A broken clock is right twice a day so I will go with 3, 2 out of the park and 1 inside the park
SMOKE

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
Im going with 400 hr for the big fella. Not 400 feet but 400 panty droppers. Will look like victoria secrets on turkey thursday or black fridays.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit zero. As much as I wanted to yack, the humidity was so bad it was like playing Florida so I was just hitting straight seeds to other side of the 5 man a majority of the time. Not many bombs at all from any teams. So everybody that guessed zero was correct. Now whoever guesses my average on the day wins. Closest or first one to guess it wins.