How would you handle this?

vtw8lftr

Tight But Whole
Found out my wife is cheating... played in a doggie style tourney and was pitching... after getting my balls beat for a few innings I decided to turn the game around... that's when I discovered my wife was using a shaved Fachina... the pink one which is hot out of the wrapper... why would she do such a thing... thinking about shaving my stick to beat her with. I am distraught and thought a thread on SBF would make the world a safer place as well as cure the AIDZ...

DSNuts48

Badass
Found out my wife is cheating... played in a doggie style tourney and was pitching... after getting my balls beat for a few innings I decided to turn the game around... that's when I discovered my wife was using a shaved Fachina... the pink one which is hot out of the wrapper... why would she do such a thing... thinking about shaving my stick to beat her with. I am distraught and thought a thread on SBF would make the world a safer place as well as cure the AIDZ...

The first thing I would do is post provocative pictures of your wife in this thread for us to pass judgment.

dloc13

Addicted to Softballfans
shaved fachina's are sick....are you going to put on nail polish to preserve the tramp "stamp"? does she have a rattle too?

wink

Winkleton
Are you sure it wasn't you cheating on her with another SBF memebr?
315_lunapic_128479175495016_27gif.jpg