HR Derby SBSA Black Worlds

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Ohio has a few teams that go to Black Worlds (should that be capitalized?). Some good ballplayers. Once you figure out which Showtime or Primetime is the one with the guys you know.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
SHouldn't that be non-black instead of white? Or do other races have different ratios?

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
SHouldn't that be non-black instead of white? Or do other races have different ratios?

Yes you are correct. Technically its "non blacks" but i just group everyone who isnt black into 1 category. Whites, hispanics, orientals, yadda yadda yadda.

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
I kinda love this thread haha..

"Black" leagues wouldn't fly here in Canada. Honestly we don't have race only leagues in my part as it'd be front page news if someone tried to do it especially if there were accompanying rules that treated race like coed!

The closest thing I can see is soccer racial leagues...but they still don't have the "must have 4 Spaniards to 10 Asians" rule. Hanging out with my black buddies on the ball court is straight comedy, probably the funniest guys around. The chirps come quick and deep!

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
canada has black people?

The "blacks" you see here are nothing like the "blacks" you see in the States and I've been to the south...well New Orleans (does that count?). We are insanely mutlicultural and accepting of it...almost too much. Probably why I'll never even begin to understand the **** show in Ferguson :(

trip

stfu
i didn't think the underground railroad went that far.

yeah the south is pretty much retarded. keep perpetuating the cycle by even having a "black" world series.

Johnston

Addicted to Softballfans
The "blacks" you see here are nothing like the "blacks" you see in the States and I've been to the south...well New Orleans (does that count?). We are insanely mutlicultural and accepting of it...almost too much. Probably why I'll never even begin to understand the **** show in Ferguson :(

There is a BIG tournament in Toronto called the Formosan cup. Allowed 3 non asians on your team (unless you are married to an asian). So tournaments like this do happen om Canada.

Its a lot of fun, look forward to it every year.

OilCountryCanno

Star Player
There is a BIG tournament in Toronto called the Formosan cup. Allowed 3 non asians on your team (unless you are married to an asian). So tournaments like this do happen om Canada.

Its a lot of fun, look forward to it every year.

I'm out west, but I'm sure it's a blast. I haven't heard of anything like that out here, there are probably more than I would venture guess but it's not exactly well known.

lol@ the first 2 messages in this thread

trip

stfu
just annonuced, jackson hole wyoming black world series for the mountain west. if one team can be fielded a winner will be declared