For Sale huge ps3 lot for sale

topper7979

Addicted to Softballfans
Ps3 not sure Wat gig, 2 wireless controller, 1 wired control, dock station, blue ray remite, ps move bundle, extra move control, toggle move control, move dock station triton headset, games NBA 2k7 tekken 6 time crisis,NASCAR 08,transformers, rapala pro bass fish with rod Indiana Jones leggo mercenary 2,madden 10, stuntman ignition, motor storm, ncaa 9 10 12, nhl 2k7, baja edge of controll,tony hawk project 8, ncaa bball 08 shaun white snowboarding,

topper7979

Addicted to Softballfans
COD MW2 AND BLACK OPS,shoot,pro evolution soccer 08,the fight lights out, NBA live 10,all pro ftball 2k8, NFL tour,NBA 2k 10 and 11, ski doo snow mobile challenge. Would like to sell in bulk all $800 shipped with insurance. Or let me know what you want

HipHop615

Addicted to Softballfans
You should probably post a picture of what you got, find out how many gigs your ps3 is, which version slim or fat, which model triton headset, and with most your games being sports game that are only worth a few dollarsI would think you would be lucky to get half of what you are asking, imo.

topper7979

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry guys doin all this on my cell computer is down. I will split depending on what you want it'll be easier to split if I camove the system. Lmk

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
This is worth no more than $400, probably less....might want to look at your price