Huntsman Games

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
This is the first year I participated in this event...just wanted to share it was refreshing to feel like the tourney folks really wanted you there! It was not just rushing to fields n games....they even had free physicals for the athletes! Having no more than two games a day over five days kept my body ready to go! Fields was great n I really enjoyed my self....will definitely return if all possible. Stay healthy n safe....Aloha, Fabe

RedEye

Addicted to Softballfans
This was my second year & totally enjoyed everything out there. We stayed in Mesquite, NV & drove thru 3 states and 2 time zones everyday, where else can you do that? Umpires were first class, fields were in great shape & watered down between every game & the food was good and the beer was cold.

lvsoftball

I always save some vacation time for the Huntsman Games - first class tourney all the way. If you haven't played in this tourney, you should really consider it for next year. I know it's close to Vegas Worlds, but you won't be disappointed.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I played with a Kauai 60 team n had a blast! Wuz refreshing to play with fellas my age!! We took da Gold....Aloha, Fabe