Huzzpuppy

Munson
You mean yall are likely to swallow, I still get good luls about yall compaining you had to play D

We didn't complain when we had to play D last year and we wouldn't have complained if we were classified as D this year.

What I find luls worthy is the fact that you and Huzz care so much about where teams are ranked when they don't impact your life at all. Thanks for the time and consideration though ;)

Munson
That being said, if you still consider me a cantidate to swallow because I chose to play E I see your point and won't argue :)

Country35

Banned User
We didn't complain when we had to play D last year and we wouldn't have complained if we were classified as D this year.

What I find luls worthy is the fact that you and Huzz care so much about where teams are ranked when they don't impact your life at all. Thanks for the time and consideration though ;)

Nah its not that I care, its that you. Its softball bro, I play for fun. If I lose its cuz the other team was better, not cuz I was in the wrong class. And then when you put it online for others to see, you try and act tough when we talk. Luls, I at least hope you arent a grown man saying that ****.

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm pretty sure the classification discussion has been ongoing 2 years running now, if someone has a new spin on it I'm all ears.

I'm intrigued by how people think and justify things is all. You brought classifications up

huzzdog

retired
don't polute this thread, which is designed as an homage to me, and fill it with your incessant ramblings. now let's post some more about me.

skip on ahead to :59 for the greatness.. please skip the 1:34 where wegs hit's one 800ft off me

Last edited by a moderator:

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans
You should report all trolling in this thread. We may be simple Maine folk, but it is not difficult to stay on topic. BTW Huzz, I'd rather see the wrist shot!

Sis

huzzdog

retired
HuzzLonga.jpg

back on track