hyper z

hitman1313

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone out there using the hyper z and if so how is it doing. have not seen to much about it on this site.

fowlball75

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't swung it myself but try senior softball reviews website. Not sure if they got that video up yet but look for their videos on youtube. I have seen them review it there.

Playr4

Coach
Large sweet spot. Hyper Z doesn't hit the ball any further than any other senior bat. Most frustrating thing about the Hyper Z is that the handle starts to turn back a forth after about 100 hits. Sometimes I feel it when in the middle of my swing. Gave up on it.

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 28oz Hyper Z and have been hitting for about 6 weeks in BP only. I have about 250 swings on it. I have the same issue with the knob/handle. It hits as well as any other senior bat. I'm hoping to get more swings on mine this weekend.

westtexas

"Godfather"
This bat swings just like the USSSA z4000. I love my z2000 in USSSA ball. I wanted to hate the hyper z. I was lucky enough to swing the pre release ones in Phoenix a few years ago and they were insane but broke in about 50 cuts. I have a 27 with about 500 cuts on it. No handle wobble or turning yet. I like this bat but it isnt my gamer yet.
No matter what bat comes out I always go back to my OG snake combat the the OG U2.

Ron T

W.O.M.D.
This bat swings just like the USSSA z4000. I love my z2000 in USSSA ball. I wanted to hate the hyper z. I was lucky enough to swing the pre release ones in Phoenix a few years ago and they were insane but broke in about 50 cuts. I have a 27 with about 500 cuts on it. No handle wobble or turning yet. I like this bat but it isnt my gamer yet.
No matter what bat comes out I always go back to my OG snake combat the the OG U2.

As the saying goes"whatever feels good in your hands and what fits your swing", Oh so true.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans

You have not swung enough bats if you end up back with a combat. Truth.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I enjoy swingn my OG Combats n my Ambush n I have good results! Everyone has a choice....enjoy n stay safe, be healthy! Aloha, Fabe:biggthumpup:

Tuna

Extra Hitter
I've been swinging the Hyper Z's for about 3 months and have put my Dudley's in the garage. They hit as good or better than any other senior bat out there, but to me it feels better in my hands than all other bats. My gamer (27oz) is approaching 800 swings and performs just like an OG Ultra. I did break a 28oz Hyper Z right around 100 swings and Louisville sent me a new one.

Tuna

Extra Hitter
Here are a couple of links of me hitting my Hyper Z's:

[ame]https://youtu.be/h4eOcSTLUMQ[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/MoXxo37BbAQ[/ame]