I almost forgot.....week 1, whew that was close

3XC

Big Truss
buddy of mine put $500 on both the skins and rams last night, lulz...
Ow.

Ravens win but don't cover this week. Home opener, McCown is simply better than Griffin, and the Ravens offense is still starting two rookies on their left side. They had a whole bunch of procedural penalties this week, plus a horrible fumble where the center snapped the ball while Flacco was looking around audibling to his receivers.

16-13 Baltimore.

Stretch19

Grow up
had he not won 28k on the way back from atlanta last week id have given him **** about it...but damn guy, $500 on the skins over steelers? youre drunk

Stretch19

Grow up
i kinda think browns get better with mccown back there...i know it makes having gary barnidge on my fantasy team more tolerable

3XC

Big Truss
They're absolutely better with McCown, its a testament to how awful they are as an organization that they sign a trash heap washed up injury prone basketcase primadonna instead, after passing on Wentz, who looked pretty good himself.

McCown vs. Baltimore last year:

Week 4 36 for 51 457 yds 2TD 0INT 111.3RATE - added a rushing touchdown in a win. He was dominant.
Week 8 21 for 38 212 yds and a touchdown in a loss, again, no turnovers. No fumbles no picks in 2 games.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
they opened at 2.5......vegas stands to make a million gazillion fullfillion dollars.

im going to beat vegas

bnore covers

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm also in the situation where I probably have to stream somebody else instead of staying with Rivers. Some of the "better" available options: Dalton, Mariota, Flacco, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill, Wentz, Alex Smith. Damn it.