I almost forgot.....week 1, whew that was close

Stretch19

Grow up
fuggin embarassing...

CsLjmzVWcAAmkvV.jpg

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I won a fantasy game because they guy I played had Redskins D and he ended up with negative points. I was up by like 10 and he had DJax and Redskins D.

3XC

Big Truss
Is that tweet real? 9 losses away from having the most coaching losses in NFL history.

So if the Rams go 6-9 from here on out, and I think that's a ceiling, not a floor, based on last night, Fisher will be the losingest loser who ever coached.

Yeah that feels right. That's one of those intuitive facts, like "run cold water over a burn." Well, yeah.

3XC

Big Truss
Trips needed like 9 out of Gurley to beat me

Scored 2nd most points in my other league, lost because the Rams defense scored negative points. Lost by 1.89 points.

Yeah pretty happy with Jeff Fisher, who is the government employee of head coaching. Mail it in, keep your job.

3XC

Big Truss
williams hung 38.10 on me last night...dude beat me by 4.96

hail
Scores 32 and change for Primo, and like Primo just said, I lost by 9.

I was winning well into the 4th quarter of the Steelers/Skins game, when your vaunted Washington defense decided to get in their Escalades and go home with 10 minutes left on the game clock.

My only salve is knowing that order has been restored and that Cousins is actually quite horrid and the Redskins will be taking another top 10 pick in April.

3XC

Big Truss
Triple's week 1 recap of recaps:

Wentz wasn't tested, lets not lose our minds just yet.

Dallas is seriously diminished without Romo. I'll never understand the Dallas fan base's hatred of a guy who brings so, so, so much to that offense.

The Jets outplayed the Bengals and lost because their kicker had a 22 yard FG blocked and missed a PAT.

The Saints were jobbed and robbed. One would almost think that this "The Raiders are back!" movement had the tacit approval of the NFL braintrust, you know, to improve the value and marketability of a team shopping for a new city to play in. Gee, why would the NFL care about any of that?

The Vikings defense is as good as advertised.

The Cardinals defense is not. Losing to a team without its two best players (Brady and Gronk) and both starting tackles is an indictment.

As stated at length yesterday, Suh should be expelled (not suspended) from the National Football League. If Wilson misses extended time because he was stepped on by Suh, it will be the culmination of a multi year campaign to injure other players by kicking and stomping on them. This is not some nameless OL. This is a former Super Bowl winning QB and MVP candidate. Shame.

Osweiler may have the best WR 1-2 punch in the NFL to throw to, lets see what he does with his toys. Could be fun.

Atlanta is not good.

San Diego is not good.

Buffalo is not good.

Chicago is not good.

Cleveland is bad.

LA is bad.

Homer time: Ravens DB Shareece Wright looked like Ronnie Lott on Sunday, made 11 tackles, and film shows it wasn't 11 wrap ups or 11 times getting in the way of an RB. He made multiple spectacular open field solo tackles that saved about 70 yards of Bills offense. He was everywhere on time, in the right place, with momentum, and he finished. He looked absolutely spectacular.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i disagree.......i dont think the skins are that bad, i think Pitt is that good.

people saying Brown destroyed the skins.....i never once saw bad coverage on him. i saw him being that good and ben throwing that good of a ball. that was absurd...

their offesnse was certainly disappointing but i think they'll be much better and after they outplayed pitt and were down, they got punched in the mouth and didn't know how to recover......

the slazier guy played Reed.....he's got to be 1 of, if not the only, lb who can cover him.......Desean looked great.....oline was not special but Pitt's front 7 is suppose to be much better.

Pitt probably one of the best 4 or 5 teams in teh nfl......skins are in top half....but the difference between the elite teams and the sligthly better htan average is a huge gap

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i dont question you at all.....but i have no idea who the hell Shareece Wright is....

3XC

Big Truss
Top half. lol. Ok.

When you 20 million dollar "franchise QB" faces 3 man rushes for the whole game and does nothing, that's terrific.

Cousins could have had 25 rushes for 200 yards last night. The Steelers were holding the door open for him. He stood there, indecisive, scanning the field, before checking down for a 3-4 yard completion. The Skins were unlucky in the first half, with tipped balls bouncing to Steelers, fumbles being recovered miraculously by the Steelers, it looked like they were the better team, but couldn't catch a break. In the second half their defense completely collapsed and no, Williams is not some unstoppable force. Here we have the oldest RB in football running outside over and over and over again and the Skins losing an angle on a guy with tight end speed over and over and over again. This wasn't 2009 Chris Johnson, this was a 33 year old journeyman backup beating the entire Washington team to the edge on EVERY ****ing run.

If that's Washington's front 7, they will be in the bottom quartile of the NFL in run defense. If Bell did it to them, I might buy what you're selling.

Stretch19

Grow up
skins defense looked pretty bad up front...couldnt get pressure on ben and when they did, he slipped the pocket and made a play; they did nothing vs the rush, williams looked fantastic

what bothered me the most about the skins was the lack of discipline...30 yard completion to jackson was followed by a TO, then a holding call, then a false start...how the **** does that happen? not to mention the false start on their first snap of the 2nd half; too many penalties and just an overall lack of discipline and what seemed like preparation

offensively they left some points on the board the first few drives which you cant do vs an offense thats better than yours. gruden really panicked early i felt...decided to take the FG when it was 4th and 1 on like the 30, then pittsburgh scores a TD next drive on 4th and 1 so gruden answers by going for it on 4th and 6 at the same spot they kicked from the previous drive...wtf?

3XC

Big Truss
i dont question you at all.....but i have no idea who the hell Shareece Wright is....
You're about to find out. He may have been the best defensive player on the field for the team that put up one of the better defensive performances of week 1.

If you like DBs that play up to the LOS and bang, thinking throwbacks like Atwater, Dawkins, etc., you'll like this kid. He blew up a couple screens to McCoy that looked like sure thing 25 yard gains.

3XC

Big Truss
offensively they left some points on the board the first few drives which you cant do vs an offense thats better than yours. gruden really panicked early i felt...decided to take the FG when it was 4th and 1 on like the 30, then pittsburgh scores a TD next drive on 4th and 1 so gruden answers by going for it on 4th and 6 at the same spot they kicked from the previous drive...wtf?

Jon Gruden, who wouldn't say a bad thing about a guy he caught slashing his tires with a jagged fragment of his mother's skull, actually was like WTF baby bro.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
skins defense looked pretty bad up front...couldnt get pressure on ben and when they did, he slipped the pocket and made a play; they did nothing vs the rush, williams looked fantastic

what bothered me the most about the skins was the lack of discipline...30 yard completion to jackson was followed by a TO, then a holding call, then a false start...how the **** does that happen? not to mention the false start on their first snap of the 2nd half; too many penalties and just an overall lack of discipline and what seemed like preparation

this is kinda how i saw it.....

the game just got away from them and they had zero answer and played punch drunk......

this was one superior offense dominating a football game after the other team simply didn't walk through the door...

i think the skins will be fine

Stretch19

Grow up
that was a super choke job decision by gruden i felt...

kerrigan not falling on the fumble hurt a lot...real big swing i felt as they ended up scoring that drive if im not mistaken

got a bit unlucky on the norman forced fumble that was incomplete

skins mediocre middle of the pack team at best

3XC

Big Truss
Its ****ing disgraceful, doesn't matter who he's playing or what the situation is. The guy is the dirtiest player in the NFL and its all extracurricular. But seriously, how is this guy NOT suspended?

The NFL suspends guys for hitting ballcarriers during the flow of the game, but this guy has like a dozen after the whistle Ken Shamrock ankle locks on film and because the ref didn't flag it at the time, he gets away with it. Its absurd. Watch the film, see something the refs misses, suspend him for that ****. This dude isn't playing football, he's committing assault.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I didn't get to watch it. Did desean really add 7-10lbs of muscle like they say?

i'm nto sure i could notice 7-10 lbs of muscle but he looked good and cousins underthrew an easy td late in the game......

3XC

Big Truss
MeSean in a contract year yet? He might produce this season if so. If not, expect a nasty hangnail that puts him on IR, that or he gets caught pissing in to the team's gatorade cooler so he gets to go home and look at himself in the mirror instead of doing his job.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't get to watch it. Did desean really add 7-10lbs of muscle like they say?

he's in a contract year. He'll surprisingly figure out a way to play all 16 this year. Look for him to sign with the Eagles or Cowboys or some other dumb team next year. And then play in half the games.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
the over-reactions to week 1 are the best part of the nfl......

imagine the pure venomous hatred id have typed had the Chiefs not won in overtime.....

we talk about how awesome pats are for winning......15 feet to the right and they lose

raider nation and carr's a hero as opposed to how horrible of a 4th down throw it actually was

browns actually got better via injury

chargers season is officially over

**** i love the nfl