I almost forgot.....week 1, whew that was close

Primo

fat and famous pablo
rivers will still produce....they just can't win w/o him. he'll throw a ton more int's having to force the ball to score points....

they're going to lose more and have to throw more.....i dont think this kills Rivers

Primo

fat and famous pablo
certainly not good.....certainly not terrible except the ole 200 yds and 0 td game twice

3XC

Big Truss
I'm streaming QBs in a league and this week I'm picking up and starting mariota against the Lions.

Lions defense looked really weak, every Colts WR was running around in space, and in the red zone they made zero effort to cover either Colts tight end.

Plus I just found out about that 87 yard run, that was amazing. If there is a team destined to give up an 87 yard run to a white quarterback, it is absolutely the Detroit Lions.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
As much as everyone said SF would be **** this year, their defense sure did look as fast and athletic as I remember. I'm sure some of that is a byproduct of the Rams/Jeff Fisher sucking ****, but man some of those dudes can fly. Bowman is a freak.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
As much as everyone said SF would be **** this year, their defense sure did look as fast and athletic as I remember. I'm sure some of that is a byproduct of the Rams/Jeff Fisher sucking ****, but man some of those dudes can fly. Bowman is a freak.

i was suprised...i'm not suprised they were better w/ the complete coaching **** show they had w/ Harbaugh but when they went to another **** show coach, i didn't expect much.....

their defense is legit....probably not this good but they still have a lot of guys from 2 years ago when they were badass......

i always thought Bowman was better than WIllis.....Willis just got all the snaps. Brooks aint no punk either.

then again, when the other team is full of college level players plus 1 good guy, it's gotta be a bit easier to gameplan. let's see...they're either going to run it or throw a behind the LOS pass to Austin......nothing else will work

Primo

fat and famous pablo
he was so bad......like if i played QB for the rams last night, i woudl have made a few of those throws....back pedal 8 yards, throw off back foot, miss everyone by 10 yards

i dont feel bad for him but yet i kinda do.....he's not good enough. it's not his fault.....there's nothign about him which is nfl level. i suppose he's smart and knows the playbook. he's too small, he's not athletic enough, he's not accurate enough, he's not tall enough, he doesn't have a big enough arm.......

he's a poor mans Shaun Hill

justinstp

PayPal Ready
The 49ers missed some easy picks because I think the shock of the ball being in the vicinity of the defender completely threw them for a loop. Like, no way the balls coming my way because he's throwing it over there. Oh ****.