I am an Amazing Softball Player (hidden brag post)

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
..... On Tuesday nights, while filling in for my church team, against an average team..... I would have hit for the cycle, but I didn't feel right stopping at first.
I was tried of making plays at third so I moved to second and turned the game ending double play.... FBC ftw lol

There is the toss someone nail it out of the park! Come on .... Make it some good ones guys

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
My last game, I got 8 hits in 5 ab's. Three of them were so insane the scorekeeper counted them twice. The other two were just HR's. I also played a 1 man OF. Line to line, nothing touched the grass all game, although they tried like hell. This was against a major team btw.

AJ22

Super Moderator
..... On Tuesday nights, while filling in for my church team, against an average team..... I would have hit for the cycle, but I didn't feel right stopping at first.
I was tried of making plays at third so I moved to second and turned the game ending double play.... FBC ftw lol

So ..

You had at least 4 hits and made a play .. correct? Hitting for the cycle is something to be proud of. It doesn't happen often (which you proved above).

Sounds like a normal night for alot of softball players ..

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans

There is the toss someone nail it out of the park! Come on .... Make it some good ones guys

Somebody get this guy a sticker!!!!^^^^
He earned it.

Well unfortunately Triple 7 will probably follow this performance up with an 0-4 or 0-5 game, with 3 pop ups and a foul out or something like that. I know when he posted about me having a 4-4 stretch with 4 HR and 14 RBI, I proceeded to suck the next few games. Not sure if it had anything to do with the post but I know my performance was pretty crappy afterwards. IJS.....