I hate to admit it but....

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
I hate to admit it but Easton got it right with the 2013 line. I am a Demarini guy (as you can tell by my sig) and haven't swung and Easton I liked in a long time but I do own two new Eastons now...2013 27oz ST100 and 27ozST98

The ST98 is one of sickest asa bats I have swung and after just a 100 or so hits. Most people assume I am swinging a new utrip easton when I use it.

There its now off my chest. I felt guilty hiding these Eastons in my bag :p

SESC1001

FSU Nation
I hate to admit it but Easton got it right with the 2013 line. I am a Demarini guy (as you can tell by my sig) and haven't swung and Easton I liked in a long time but I do own two new Eastons now...2013 27oz ST100 and 27ozST98

The ST98 is one of sickest asa bats I have swung and after just a 100 or so hits. Most people assume I am swinging a new utrip easton when I use it.

Trader !!!! Off with your head.........I have left Demarini as well so don't feel bad...

KidCuppy

Addicted to Softballfans
We used the st100 in the Firecracker up here in CT, BAT WAS HOTTTTTT! to bad it doesnt matter how good the bat is on swings and misses.... SMH

jgoodew

Addicted to Softballfans
I know how you feel, shaunt.

I've been a Miken guy since I started playing ten years ago, and I just now own my first non-Miken. The st100 is absolutely ridiculous.

ogsoftballplaye

Ha. Everyone in the Demarini section blasted off on my when I stated these things. Don't give your opinion in the Demar section. They will get pissy with you.

easykid15

Went with the ST100 also... off the tee on the first 50 hits i was getting the same distance as my J2U which has about 600 hits :D

When did most of yalls st100 get ridiculous? 200-300 hit range???

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear ya......bought my first Easton bat in over 10 yrs.

was swinging only Worth & Miken before but the 2013 Easton line is the Beez Neez

Easton4Life

Addicted to Softballfans

I also had the ST100 and ST98...I sold my ST100 and use my ST98 in ALL associations, it's that hot/awesome :cool:

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
I say I major in DeMarini and minor in Easton...just need a new Easton to pickup...my STS4 is lonely :(

murc

Once I get some $$ in the bank, The st100 and the st98 will be the only bats in my bag. RIP SCN5 lol.

13obby

Addicted to Softballfans
I also had the ST100 and ST98...I sold my ST100 and use my ST98 in ALL associations, it's that hot/awesome :cool:

This man speaks the truth. (Thanks B for turning me on to this stick BTW.)

Got my 28oz ST98 incoming in about a week, can't wait to unwrap it and see what it can do.

You will not be disappointed. The same way a Z1000 gets people to comment about the sound, the ST98 makes people comment about it's legitimacy. Yeah, it's that hot. But don't swing it in cold weather and/or with hard softballs.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
My st100 is amazing but og scn2 is still my bat of choice. I'm looking to pick up a sy100 now.