i hit the new dual stamp the one and the new cl22 stadium this morning

CC801

Addicted to Softballfans
About 50° out and the wind was blowing in pretty good from right. Hitting a mixture of 44/375 and evil bp balls. The new stadium had decent distance but not a great feel. Even when the balls would clear the light pole at 300 ft still didnt feel like i hit it square. Now the dual stamp "the one" had about 50 swings on it when i picked it up, everything i hit with it felt like i hit it square everytime. Distance seemed to be a little better than the stadium, and the line drives were a lot more crisp. I would have liked a little more endload in the one though.

typerhonda

Jay Dub
I hit the new J3, One, Mercy, CL2, etc. The one is def a sweet bat. The Dual Stamp sold me instantly. The new CL2 didn't impress. The new J3 is gross after 100 swings, but durability is still something im not sold on.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit the new J3, One, Mercy, CL2, etc. The one is def a sweet bat. The Dual Stamp sold me instantly. The new CL2 didn't impress. The new J3 is gross after 100 swings, but durability is still something im not sold on.

If that dual stamp sold you instantly the Future will blow your mind.

gunt_3

Addicted to Softballfans
stupid question, when you talk about the cl22 do you mean the sbf exclusive jcl22 asa bat or ussa. thanks.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
If that dual stamp sold you instantly the Future will blow your mind.

I know for sure i'm going to order a juggy bcus I've always been a juggy fan since the og

however....i'm really struggling on which one of the others to buy....the One or the Future

my league hits 52's, does compression testing, and I need something durable for the team to swing so they leave my juggy alone

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
I know for sure i'm going to order a juggy bcus I've always been a juggy fan since the og

however....i'm really struggling on which one of the others to buy....the One or the Future

my league hits 52's, does compression testing, and I need something durable for the team to swing so they leave my juggy alone

Well out of Guills demo bats the Juggy was the most durable. Get a Future for you and Juggy for the team to swing.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
you would swing the Future over the One?

I would and I know Waggs is gonna say yeah but I think it's gonna hold up to compression testing. The one def has the fu dawg feel to it in the barrel stiffiest barrel out of the ones we demoed.