I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello, everyone,I am a softball player from Taiwan.
My friend is working for JETURN corp.
His is researching and producing bats.
JETURN corp is a bat company in Taiwan.
JETURN can research and produce new bats.
this company is making bats for some American brands.
Now they have researched a new structure bat with the hope to offer American users to test
We will offer a bat to the tester for free.
This is a one-piece bat, and I hope you are a one-piece lover.
And he just needs to pay the international ship(US$40).
The tester must give us the testing video and the testing report and allow us to publish it in public.
If you want, PM me. And I will choose the most suitable player.

Test Bat is 34/26 and that is USSSA bat

Last edited:

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
lSCXIQ7.jpg

JR1912

Addicted to Softballfans
Am I the only one that finds it funny that the company names in the post and on the bat don't match up? If I was going to try to steal money from people I would at least proof read my posts/emails.

MC9

Addicted to Softballfans
Am I the only one that finds it funny that the company names in the post and on the bat don't match up? If I was going to try to steal money from people I would at least proof read my posts/emails.

But it's his friend's company. Easy mistake. :rolleyes:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
why would this guy create an account 10 years ago to start scamming people now? Or did his account get hacked? I'm confused.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
If he truly wanted bat testers, he would either send the bat over (no shipping charge), or have some US Military guys stationed over there test it.

Im guessing the OP is just looking for a quick $40.

-Six-

Weiner
yeah if he wants me to break it in and video it. Put together an appropriate out fit. that takes time and time equals at least the 40 bucks in shipping.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
Maybe the people doing the graphics 0on the bat misspelled it jeturn instead of juturn.

If this guy is serious about letting americans test it he would not ask for shipping cost. He would eat that cost to get it in the hands of guys to test it out and comment it.

UPS still does COD maybe that would make sense

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for all
I have corrected the wrong words
In November 2012, I also found three players to test the bat.
If you have many experiences of using lots of bats,
PM me right now!!

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
This guy is not a scammer guys he buys lots of bats from us to ship to Taiwan. They are looking for testers to try out the bat he is sending me one as well.