I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
If he truly wanted bat testers, he would either send the bat over (no shipping charge), or have some US Military guys stationed over there test it.

Im guessing the OP is just looking for a quick $40.

US Military stationed in Taiwan? I don't think China would be to happy about that.

If you check his feedback the 2 reviews are from pretty reputable guys one he shipped another bat to for testing.

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Bat arrived quite quickly.

th_2014050895111440_zpsrbynjica.jpg

Joker

CE made the older combats, rip-its, schutts, decker, akadema, jak'd, boombahs, albins and the mattinglys

pull the grip off and see if there is a frame number under the grip

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
No bat has no stamps. all is has is that funny looking sticker on it and a taped on ID paper. The grip was way to hard to get off this bat. Took me like 30 mins. Got it all taped up and looking to get some swings on her this weekend. Will keep everyone posted!

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
I have mailed all the bats. If I need more testers, I will post again.
Because this is a test bat so this test bat is ALL BLACK without any mark on it.
This company is helping some American brand producing bats.
This test bat is a new structure bat.
It has not used on any brands yet.
After the testers test it, please let me know whether the result is good or bad.
In Taiwan, college players use ASA bats.
The bats we use do not need to be certified on higher levels while other players use wooden bats, about 80%.
No one used USSSA bats.
So we need some American players to give us some suggestions.

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Just saw this. Zuauz was gtg a couple years back. I was one of the guys to who he sent the "Eleven" bat. Hot little senior bat, but my demo was really light (25.5 oz). Webbed up like a church window about 100 hits in. Bright colors, matte finish, almost rubbery feel on barrell, not glossy like this one.

Different endcap on this new one than the Eleven has - agree it looks like the endcaps from Bass or that silver Boombah senior which wasn't so great.

Eleven was *not* similar feel or sound like CE composites bats (Cannon, Nemesys, RipIt Elite, lots of others). Will be interested to see how these perform. Here's the Eleven...