I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
This bat is legit (Eleven). I just tested an (Eleven) in Taiwan @1 month ago.
Hot Senior bat for the few outlaw leagues here in Taiwan.
They use 90-99% wood bats here in Taiwan for almost all leagues/tournies.
Will put a group of guys here in Asia to test for the OP if he wishes.
Will get back to this group after actual on-site evaluation. :biggthumpup:

This guy is legit and he had a ton of ratings b/f the "new rating" system kicked in.

you'll get a tee ball bat like that one site that scams people

Joker, for once, just apologize for being WRONG by running your mouth.
Everyone else, stop being too cynical and disrespectful toward a non-English speaker.
Yes, his English was bad, but his intent was good and price more than fair.
$40 just barely covered shipping from Tw to USA.
Only one person asked an intelligent question here before pissing on the OP.

Last edited:

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
I have sent the bats to three testers because they were the first three ones to say that they would like to test.
I don't mind any comment on this website at all.
If I were you, I would think this may be a cheat.
In Taiwan, I am a bat collector.
I have about 100 bats.
I am glad to meet you guys here.
ELEVEN is a bat factory that one of my Chinese friends runs in China.
JETURN is a bat factory that my friend in Taiwan runs in Taiwan.
They make bats for many companies.
Because of business secret, I can't tell what brands they are making bats for.
JETURN has been creating new technology on the bat now.
If I have new test bats in the future, I will post the message here.
Thank you!!

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i got mine yesterday and will be putting some swings on it this weekend. definitely good guys here.

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
No bat has no stamps. all is has is that funny looking sticker on it and a taped on ID paper. The grip was way to hard to get off this bat. Took me like 30 mins. Got it all taped up and looking to get some swings on her this weekend. Will keep everyone posted!

Do you have test it ?
LMK

Joker

the one thing i'd say is be careful on who you send them to. a lot of guys just want something for free or cheap and won't give you proper feedback

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
The bat isn't bad. I've got probably about 100 swings on it right now and it is opening up. The first about 40 cuts were horrible though!

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Do you have test it ?
LMK

Will be taking it out for its first cuts hopefully tonight. Had a tourney saturday and moms day sunday so didnt have a chance to put any cuts on it. Will try to get a video up before I leave for Korea on Sunday. Mahalo!

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm big enough to say sorry to the op. as he said himself he would think it was a scam as well. i know he harbors no ill will as he sent me one of the bats. no reason for everyone to go supercop on the thread. it looked like a scam but wasn't. people made quick remarks (myself included) that normally get deleted when the scam is outed. in this case we all look like asses

Playr4

Coach
End cap and bat handle/knob looks like a Gates Sports Veteran GBA Senior Softball Bat. The bats up for sale on the *bay. Seller is from Taiwan. Item number 131187597485. If you want to compare pictures.

-Six-

Weiner
thats what i am saying. Part of the agreement was to post a video. Wtf the **** are the videos? who is scamming who here.

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
No way this bat is a Senior, heck I've hit better 98 mph ASA bats. It's not the worst bat I've ever hit by a long shot, but it's nowhere near as good as the seniors or outlaw league bats!

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
No way this bat is a Senior, heck I've hit better 98 mph ASA bats. It's not the worst bat I've ever hit by a long shot, but it's nowhere near as good as the seniors or outlaw league bats!

Then they might be going for a lower certification than Senior.
Either way, they still need some Real World testing, hence
USA tester and TW BP sessions.

The Eleven "was" supposed to be sold as a Senior+outlaw bat until the 1.21 testing+cert became required.
There is no 1.21 requirement in Asia as of now.

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Gonna put the first swings on mine at lunch. Will put a review out after. Should have a video friday. would do it sooner but lunch isnt long enough for that ****. You guys sure are impatient lol.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i think that joker and some of the others made assumptions and were wrong about those assumptions. i would personally apologize, but that is just me. i dont think its a must and the OP even said he did not take any offense. i dont see why this is still an issue. i think you should all take turns drinking drano

relmer, this aint supposed to be a senior is it? I didnt read the whole thread, but i thought he said it was a usssa bat.

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Thats what was implied to me. USSSA cert possibility. Have an ASA tester on base so i was going to have it tested just to see where it stands.

Joker

i think that joker and some of the others made assumptions and were wrong about those assumptions. i would personally apologize, but that is just me. i dont think its a must and the OP even said he did not take any offense. i dont see why this is still an issue. i think you should all take turns drinking drano

relmer, this aint supposed to be a senior is it? I didnt read the whole thread, but i thought he said it was a usssa bat.

i said i was wrong lou

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
Sorry about that. I'll get back to peeps interested after this wknd.
Supposed to meet up with his crew and maybe take some BP.
From what I heard from horse's mouth, it's supposed to be
an improved Eleven.
They might go for various associations
certifications if the testing is promising and/or sales are good.
Otherwise, outlaw only.

Then they might be going for a lower certification than Senior.
Either way, they still need some Real World testing, hence
USA tester and TW BP sessions.

The Eleven "was" supposed to be sold as a Senior+outlaw bat until the 1.21 testing+cert became required.
There is no 1.21 requirement in Asia as of now.

Compared to other USSSA bats out there I'd have to say this would be on the low end for me.

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
Compared to other USSSA bats out there I'd have to say this would be on the low end for me.

I spoke to OP's Taiwan "tester" and close friend.
Remember there are TWO factories or brands involved.
Don't know who's aiming for Senior market and/or USSSA/ASA.
Improving part would be durability since Eleven's don't
last too long w/ balls @.44/375 or harder.
I would say under 500-1k hits depending on temp and balls.

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
So far I think this one has about 200 hits and it has a slight rattle, sounds like a bb rolling around.

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
So far I think this one has about 200 hits and it has a slight rattle, sounds like a bb rolling around.

Please make sure U keep the temps in F/C, distance hit,
feel, pop and amount / degree of breakin/opening up.
Note where the rattle came in. Keep rotating that
barrel and see if it gets better on performance
and worse on durability (more rattles/cracks)

The OP will need all that data to fine tune his adjustments
either to fiber weave, layout, epoxy mix, thickness, curing etc...

Last edited:

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
we will be doing video this weekend. we got 4 inches of rain the other night.

first impressions however...

has the large handle like some of the worths do and also has the large knob. personally i don't care for either of those. the grip is similar in style to a combat grip but feels like a cheap rubber that will come apart. i figured i'd leave it on for now to see how it wears as well. feels very balanced. the initial sound when tapping on it sounds metallic. i wouldn't quite say like the newer mikens. if anyone had the black asa catalyst that sucked i would compare it to that for now. maybe it's just the color.

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Handle is smaller then you think. Took the grip off ( was quite the struggle lol ) handle was a lot thinner once the grip came off. but it does have the large knob which I am also not a big fan of.