I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
wow, looks like i missed a lot of nonsense going on in here today.

Cavett2ea, or the other two reviewers, have you had a chance to compression test the bat yet? and is the weight true to sticker? lastly, are these 13in barrels and is it supposed to be balanced or endloaded?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im glad the fun police showed up. good job wcoast. this place wouldnt be safe without you. you deserve a raise.

so what is the "new technology" in this bat? didnt the op say there was new tech in here? lets hear the schpiel

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
Just got back from takin some cuts. Bat came in light. weighed in at 25.9 with grip. without grip im guessing 25.4 maybe a lil less, grip was pretty thick. Havent compression tested it yet. bat has a balanced feel to it. Was hitting 44/375, 83 degrees first few cuts had a really metallic sound to it. about 10 cuts in that went away and had more of a crack sound 3 more cuts in and it has a huge rattle lol. Bat is opening up pretty nice and is getting better and better with each cut. Has about 50 cuts on it now. Will hopefully get a video friday evening. Mahalo boys!

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
I was the very first one to call this a SCAM,

that being said....

**** off VF500Racer. I came back to see a review or video and all i see is you falling off your soapbox. GTFO.

I am just pointing out all the guys who screamed "OP = SCAM" STILL owe the OP an apology.
DO any of the GUYS who cried wolf understand how hard it is to make a prototype?
The poor bastard (OP) put in his hard earned money and time, chased down leads/networked/used up favors,
came up with/fine tuning actual bat "recipe", look up and pay for actual materials, R&D the prelim prototypes,
and had to secure manufacturing time at a factory in Taiwan just to cough up 3-6 test bats.
After surviving all of that, he asked for a few testers on the largest softball forum in US and gets labelled as
a "SCAM" by various resident SBF trolls. I wonder what the trolls will say when the testing is
over and he tries to commercialize this sporting product? Probably more of the same?

That being said, You Sound VERY defiant, like a little man who won't admit any wrong.
Real Bats were delivered with real pics. YOU (all) were flat out WRONG.
Too bad you and others ain't man enough to take the calling out.
1 apologized sincerely, most of rest ate humble pie and shut up with exception of one holdout.
Crawl back to the Scammers Anonymous and stuff your hole w/ HUMBLE pie.

Last edited:

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
im glad the fun police showed up. good job wcoast. this place wouldnt be safe without you. you deserve a raise.

so what is the "new technology" in this bat? didnt the op say there was new tech in here? lets hear the schpiel

That's what the OP said, trade secret. ;)
All the OP is willing to disclose as of now is that this R&D bat is MIT (Made In Taiwan)

Just got back from takin some cuts. Bat came in light. weighed in at 25.9 with grip. without grip im guessing 25.4 maybe a lil less, grip was pretty thick. Havent compression tested it yet. bat has a balanced feel to it. Was hitting 44/375, 83 degrees first few cuts had a really metallic sound to it. about 10 cuts in that went away and had more of a crack sound 3 more cuts in and it has a huge rattle lol. Bat is opening up pretty nice and is getting better and better with each cut. Has about 50 cuts on it now. Will hopefully get a video friday evening. Mahalo boys!

How bad is the rattle? Any cracks or webbing showing? What's the current performance level, say new USSSA low/mid/high-level?
Hope to get a few cuts in this wknd here in Asia.

Last edited:

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I am just pointing out all the guys who screamed "OP = SCAM" STILL owe the OP an apology.
DO any of the GUYS who cried wolf understand how hard it is to make a prototype?
The poor bastard (OP) put in his hard earned money and time, chased down leads/networked/used up favors,
came up with/fine tuning actual bat "recipe", look up and pay for actual materials, R&D the prelim prototypes,
and had to secure manufacturing time at a factory in Taiwan just to cough up 3-6 test bats.
After surviving all of that, he asked for a few testers on the largest softball forum in US and gets labelled as
a "SCAM" by various resident SBF trolls. I wonder what the trolls will say when the testing is
over and he tries to commercialize this sporting product? Probably more of the same?

That being said, You Sound VERY defiant, like a little man who won't admit any wrong.
Real Bats were delivered with real pics. YOU (all) were flat out WRONG.
Too bad you and others ain't man enough to take the calling out.
1 apologized sincerely, most of rest ate humble pie and shut up with exception of one holdout.
Crawl back to the Scammers Anonymous and stuff your hole w/ HUMBLE pie.

Dude, are you still talking? STFU already. I wanna see video's of this bat hitting.

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude, are you still talking? STFU already. I wanna see video's of this bat hitting.

Duude! Are you still in self-denial? STFU yourself and slink away.
Sure NP, right after you issue an apology to the OP, Mr. "SCAMMER"
Face it little boy, own up to ur own mistakes. I'm just hearing U cry
"I don't wanna apologize but I still want to post on this thread"...

Last edited:

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I don't mind any comment on this website at all.
If I were you, I would think this may be a cheat.!

Why would I apologize when OP even indicated he himself would have thought this was a SCAM? At least i was talking about the bat itself and not being racist towards his implied nationality. If anything you are now hindering his thread by staying here. GTFO so we can get reviews and vids on this test bat. again, STFU and GTFO

VF500Racer

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would I apologize when OP even indicated he himself would have thought this was a SCAM? At least i was talking about the bat itself and not being racist towards his implied nationality. If anything you are now hindering his thread by staying here. GTFO so we can get reviews and vids on this test bat. again, STFU and GTFO

^^^^
Duuuude,
Angry little dude w/ Napoleon complex? Wahaha
Take that Anger Managemen class
and stuff that "I won't apologize" spiel down your throat
and up your hole. So now you need the crutch
from the OP to get out of your guilt?
Why so ANGRY bro, your conscience got to you
or you just can't handle someone calling you out?

It's easy, any elementary school kid can do this...
Let me spell it out for you since your PRIDE won't allow you...

"Dear OP, I am sorry that I called you a 'Scammer'.
Thank you for giving 3 SBF members a chance to
test you bats at free + ship prices. The tester have
posted pics of delivered bats and I look forward
to the vids and review of said bat. Again, I
apologize for doubting your sincerity
to benefit the SBF community. "

Sincerely,

a little angry man...

PS: Not very bright, are you? Why would I stick up for
the OP if I was Racist as stated by you? I pointed out him
being Asian to explain why his English writing was poor,
not to look down on him... I'd love to see U write
a short business proposal in any Asian language
and see how well U do on 1st or 2nd try.
Why would anything I did have ANYTHING to do with
YOU calling the OP a "Scammer'?
Check my previous posts and guess my ethnicity,
Mr. MOFO reverse Racist! I'll give U a hint, I a'int
racist trash like you!

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
It is a very significant rattle large chunk with some small bee bees around it. gonna try to get a video done up today if i can get a field. Would say middle to low right now for the range but feels like it has potential. No webbing or cracks. just the wicked rattle.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the 1st 25 swing on mine yesterday. Way better than I had expected. Big rattle in the first 20 swings. Video coming

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Please compare the difference between this bat and other bats.
Hopefully the test video and result can be seen in a short time.
The more detail the result is, the better.
Because I need to inform the result to my friend.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Please compare the difference between this bat and other bats.
Hopefully the test video and result can be seen in a short time.
The more detail the result is, the better.
Because I need to inform the result to my friend.

I was pitching to him. The bat from the very first swing had very very good exit speed. He was getting them through the infield very quickly. The ones that he lifted went well over the 310' fence. I say 3 or 4 of the 25swings went 330+

I would say just by seeing the exit speed and distance, I would say it would easily compete with some of the better one piece usssa bats. Though the really big rattle is scary. No webbing that I saw. I will post video tonight.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Chris. i got to put another 25 swings on it yesterday back her in CS. 315 fields and 4 went out. the rattle isn't getting any worse it doesn't seem. just sounds like one pea-sized piece of something in there. it feels softer than our Miken Psycho. the barrel seems to have a lot of flex. even mis-hits don't sting which is kinda rare in one piece bats; especially new ones. the rattle would be a problem because any umpire hearing it would disallow the bat almost immediately. if that problem can be resolved i think you would have a real winner. we'll see how it holds up. 75 total swings with 1 round by my wife.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Feels great. Feels like it has a little endload which i like. like i said, the barrel feels like it absorbs the ball and then rockets it back out. really liked that it didn't have a metallic sound like mikens do out of the wrapper.

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
Report in what she does after 400 hits. Would like to know if its new catty snap syndrome or OG catty war horse

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Report in what she does after 400 hits. Would like to know if its new catty snap syndrome or OG catty war horse

That's right.
According to my using experience, it takes about 300 balls to see effect.
Thanks for the testers for testing the bat.
Hope you can keep testing the bats from me.

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
As far as I know, my friend is promoting new bats.
This company is helping him produce new-brand bats.
This is totally different from that bat you tested.
If my friend needs more testers, he will find testers here.

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
It is a very significant rattle large chunk with some small bee bees around it. gonna try to get a video done up today if i can get a field. Would say middle to low right now for the range but feels like it has potential. No webbing or cracks. just the wicked rattle.

Does anyone know this guy??
I need his testing report and video!

OD1109

Addicted to Softballfans
As far as I know, my friend is promoting new bats.
This company is helping him produce new-brand bats.
This is totally different from that bat you tested.
If my friend needs more testers, he will find testers here.

Thanks. ZUAUZ
In the future
I will promoting new senior bats
I also need tester from here.
If I have get test bat,I will find some tester do it