I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Milcoman is in the same boat i think. I dont think they ever got a video up. or any review that im aware of

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Milcoman is in the same boat i think. I dont think they ever got a video up. or any review that im aware of

Milcoman have report something.
His test bat have some noise in the barrel.
He will ship back to TAIWAN company
We want to know the noise reason .

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
To busy posting on a softball forum LOL!

Not lazy just have better things to do with my time. And the tourney ran 24hrs for 4 Days. When i wasnt playing time was spent sleeping and eating Hot links. :biggthumpup:

get plenty of free bats so dont really care. he said it was new tech i wanted to swing it. doesnt perform any differntly then anything else on the market. sweet spot isnt very big. makes really weird sounds of both the endcap and handle and gives off a pretty good sting. which if you ask me is a step back in tech. If anyone else would like to do a review on it i would be glad to send it their way. shipping from here is 13.00 i have all i need for my review. and would be more then happy to send it to someone else so they can give their .02.

Do you still test it?
If you won't test it,
I can pay $13 and ship to other tester .
LMK your Paypal.

Joker

send it to teamriot38 or center59, then you'll get 9 of us on here who can swing it and post a video

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
I had a positive experience when I tested the bat last time for him... he's a man of his word. I hope nobody screws him over.

Joker

hacker72 tried to get us the bat for this weekend but it wouldn't be able to get to NE in time

Cavett2ea

Droppin **** since 2K
I sent it off to SoCal yesterday. To someone whos on quite often and i passed along the info to ZUAUZ. As I said i understand what you guys were saying but for me my family and career were more important. Would i of liked to get this up sooner yes. but i couldnt as i had a lot going on. Have a couple more videos to load tonight. thought i had loaded them but i guess it was the wrong ones.

ZUAUZ

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks 3 testers.....
Thanks for test and report ,
If possible, I hope tester can providing some information
Ex.feel ,Distance,Sweetspot and VIDEO.....

----------------------------------------
Besides, I know a player from Taiwan.
OD1109 will also come here to look for bat testers.
He designed a senior bat, bat is soft and flexible
He hopes to understand how USA players feel about the bat.
If that is OK,Bat will be certified in the future.
According to the response, he will adjust the flexibility and correct problems.
He will choose the testers in the near future.

Last edited: