I would rather be jail raped

juice64011

Addicted to Softballfans
The best one was the guy in the 8 team league. His team is loaded just like every other team in his league but he really thought that we could give him some advice.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
my favorite is the guy in a 10 team league who has a team full of guys who have adp's in the mid 30's.

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
What else are we supposed to post in the fantasy sports section right before fantasy football starts?? I say if you don't like it then GTFO lol.....always wanted to say that on sbf

ol'ballcoach

Creepy Ass Cracka
The best one was the guy in the 8 team league. His team is loaded just like every other team in his league but he really thought that we could give him some advice.

My 8 team league has now become a 10 team league with a live draft this weekend. I get 1st pick and won't pick again until 20 and 21. I gotta make the 1st one count.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
It's a freaking fantasy sports forum. Don't read them or don't come to the FANTASY SPORTS FORUM if you don't like reading them. How can you not expect to see them this time of year?

Joker

if you have to ask about you team you shouldn't be in the fantasy sports forum either

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
if you have to ask about you team you shouldn't be in the fantasy sports forum either

So guys want to hear other opinions on their rosters...and what's the big deal? Maybe someone knows something or sees something that the guy hasn't noticed. I ask about every one of my baseball rosters when I get done with a draft, and I have a damn good track record in fantasy baseball, genius. I've asked about every one of my football rosters, and I have no shame in my FF track record...even if it isn't as good as my FB.

Again, don't like it, don't bother opening the thread. I figured you'd have that figured out by now, with your smug, better-than-you attitude.

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
Free agency wins championships.. people will get bored with a player so be on the look out.. if they dont come out the gate hot.. they will drop them.. word to the wise.. case in point.. Mike Tolbert.. /thread..

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Free agency wins championships.. people will get bored with a player so be on the look out.. if they dont come out the gate hot.. they will drop them.. word to the wise.. case in point.. Mike Tolbert.. /thread..

I agree to an extent, but a great draft goes a LONG way. You still have to make wise and timely FA acquisitions, but I think you need a good draft as much as you need good FAs. Have a crappy draft and FAs aren't going to do much to win you a title...and vice versa.

BAplaya11

Bombin' Outa Control
So guys want to hear other opinions on their rosters...and what's the big deal? Maybe someone knows something or sees something that the guy hasn't noticed. I ask about every one of my baseball rosters when I get done with a draft, and I have a damn good track record in fantasy baseball, genius. I've asked about every one of my football rosters, and I have no shame in my FF track record...even if it isn't as good as my FB.

Again, don't like it, don't bother opening the thread. I figured you'd have that figured out by now, with your smug, better-than-you attitude.

dont worry about Joker or Irishtommy they dont know **** and would get crushed anyway so they make comments to draw attention to themselves. Keep on posting Flyman, i respect your insight you bring to the subforum.

Joker

all people are looking for is a validation on if they did good or not, thats it. oh good you got AP and Brady, here's a pat on the back. thats all these threads are, nothing more.

Joker

I agree to an extent, but a great draft goes a LONG way. You still have to make wise and timely FA acquisitions, but I think you need a good draft as much as you need good FAs. Have a crappy draft and FAs aren't going to do much to win you a title...and vice versa.

a great draft can mean **** after week 1 when your 3 top picks get there knees blown up

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
all people are looking for is a validation on if they did good or not, thats it. oh good you got AP and Brady, here's a pat on the back. thats all these threads are, nothing more.

Once again, then don't read them.

a great draft can mean **** after week 1 when your 3 top picks get there knees blown up

And all the great FA pickups in the world can't fix a bad draft. I know you just like to jab, nag, and argue for whatever reasons, but if you're going to claim that FAs are more important than the draft, then you have zero credibility. As I said, they go hand-in-hand.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
someone looking for validation or someone begging for attention... who's the bigger jackass? gtfo if you dont like it. :rolleyes:

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
once again, don't start them. you're just looking for guys to suck you off

I'm looking for honest opinions/insights about my teams. Maybe someone has a piece of info I wasn't privy to or hadn't heard yet. Maybe someone sees something I did not.

But keep being a douche. Everyone knows you are and has come to expect it from you anyway. Just keep living up to your rep.

Joker

I'm looking for honest opinions/insights about my teams. Maybe someone has a piece of info I wasn't privy to or hadn't heard yet. Maybe someone sees something I did not.

But keep being a douche. Everyone knows you are and has come to expect it from you anyway. Just keep living up to your rep.

so after the guys on SBF say you missed something your league is going to redaft because you said so? the draft is done, there is nothing you can do about it