Iconic

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Are all second batch in stock and ready to ship or just certain weights

I bought a 27.5 last Thursday they had less than 10, some 28.5s and nothing else, all sold out, needs some hacks to open up, endload is there but not huge, more than a 27 USA aftermath, to me comparable to a future, also more than my og insane asa, but like a 28 steel, I hope they rerelease it another color so I can get a 26.5 as well

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL at "Iconic Flipper"

How is the monsturd '16 torch 1100 and the '17 is 1400? Brutal......

Because that is the compression which they reach 98 mph. How is it that people think a bat with lower compression threshold is hotter than a bat with a higher compression threshold. ASA still goes by 98 mph. That is simply the compression in which they are at that limit. Any less and they are exceeding 98 mph.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
Great. As in Future great. I could game my 27 oz endload but my j3a is on another level. Same reason i sold my futures

chile

Bad Ape
Future...the only ones I really hit with are the OG and 15s, tho. Maybe I'll force myself to work the omega more...

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Maybe its the weighting but...
1. Omega
A close 2nd. Future, any except the newest one
3. Corndog
4. Deuce

Probably a weight thing, my favorite to swing is the 30 oz ONE, but for performance the Sunday swagger and deuce outperform it.

I have a future with a layer of composite missing that is awesome but since I can't swing it in league I don't count that one.:D

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Probably a weight thing, my favorite to swing is the 30 oz ONE, but for performance the Sunday swagger and deuce outperform it.

I have a future with a layer of composite missing that is awesome but since I can't swing it in league I don't count that one.:D

So you mean to tell us that the future is shaved from the outside? Lol

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Ok, back to the Iconic....

I hit about 60 balls off a tee today. The first hits of this bat. All 52 cor with the exception of a few ;)

Great pop right away. Was hitting into a decent breeze so quite a few balls hung up so distance was tough to judge.

I have a 25.5 and it scales at 26oz with grip. Still feels a slight el but if ur a 26oz guy, go with the 25.5 if u can. I briefly had a 26.5 and it felt way heavy and scaled just under an oz over weight.... wierd for demarinis because they're typically spot on.

Sweet spot is very OG am(aftermath) like meaning it's pretty big and mostly at the middle of the barrel. Barrel is a lot more crisp then any AM I've swung... and I've swung them all. The closest comp would be a slightly ELd blue OG am... which I'm pretty excited about because the blue ('16) OG AM is my favorite of all the models... yes, even over the real OG, black and gold.

Speaking of the blue OG am, this iconic also has that banjo ping that some of the AMs get... I've noticed it in the blue OG AMs the most.

The sound is very distinct. In my experience, this directly correlates with the ultra crisp barrel and I'm really curious if the sound will change at all. It's that glassy sound where u basically check the barrel after every hit...

Been texting w bagz(also owns one) about all of my findings, to include the sound, crisp barrel and banjo and he confirms that his has all of the same aspects and absolutely loves his. Hopefully

Got a double header on Monday and will possible swing this right away if our games are in hand....

Will try to update at the 100-150 hit mark.

I'll ping bagz to chime in.

chile

Bad Ape
Hit a 28.5 off the tee today (thanks, bird25)... And yeah, great pop and distance. Hit all the cor/comps well...since I normally swing 26.5-27s, I had some concern with it being heavier and much more EL than I've been swinging but zero issues with it. Felt like my swing didn't change and I was comfortable with it. I'll game it next week... But it's really hard to let my legit xl sit in the bag. Nothing comes close to that thing right now.

... And, BTW, I hit my 27oz bal omega and am finally seeing what everyone else does with it. The iconic is better in my mind but I'm not as down on the omega as I was.