IcyHot Malfunction

Larrivee

The Veteran
Put IcyHot all over my hamstring, pulled up the boxers, you can guess the rest. It's gonna be a long damn night.

quick23

Long story short... Had a guy putting on some heat out of tube that looked like sunblock. We all knew what he was putting on. He turns and asks the group behind us if anyone needed any. Well not knowing and thinking it was sunblock another team says,"Yeah let me get some of that." and puts his hand out. Heat is applied to his hand, he slaps them together, and proceeds to rub in on his face... We all yell no!!! Needless to say he spent the next 20min rinsing his face in the drinking faucet... LOL...

This is like 3yrs ago and we still laugh about it... I always ask, "Hey Reggie, you need some sunblock?" He flips me off and tells me he has his own...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you rub some jalapeno juice in your eye, you will probably not even notice the burning in your nether-region.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Here's a real Icy Hot malfunction.

ichstun.jpg

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
Malox(sp?) is what you need on the junk to keep icy hot off...it works as a barrier on the skin just like it does for heartburn...never knew this until a guy at work said a doctor reccomended this for his little boys diaper rash

As for the eyes, it seems every time I go eat hot wings (I eat HOT stuff) and get drunk I come home with sauce residue on my fingers and take my contacts out real quick, when I get up in the morning and put them back in, I feel like I got pepper sprayed

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Old baseball prank was to put some icy hot on the inside of the band of a teammate's cap while they were at the plate.

I also had a buddy get wasted at the hotel while at a tournament and mistake his Icy Hot for toothpaste at the end of the night and brush his teeth with it.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Here's a real Icy Hot malfunction.

ichstun.jpg
Their parents should have all been abortions. With a wire clothes hanger.

Pour milk on it. If it works for spicy food can't it stop the burning?
Don't just pour it on. Straddle a bowl, dunk your junk, and let it sit in there. I make wings once a year (for the Super Bowl) with the full intention of causing pain to my friends. A dozen habaneros and jolokias per pound of wings. A few years back I didn't wash my hands well enough after mincing the peppers, went to sleep, and woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss. The scream woke up my neighbors. Milk in a bowl worked.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
My mother makes hand made all natural products and one of the products is called dragon balm which is like a hotter all natural version of tiger balm and anyone thats ever used tiger balm knows its to be kept away from the eyes, the junk and so on.

Were at a tournament and Im sore as a mofo, so I put a bunch of dragon balm on my shoulder and forearm before I went out to the field. A few plays later a gust of wind picks up and blows dust in my face so naturally I rub my eyes...... yah..... bright move. Right away it feels like someone poured vinegar in my eyes and im in pain. Of course this happens and before I can call time my pitcher throws a pitch, it goes to SS and the SS guns one at me which I can barely see, it goes off my glove and right into my collar bone.

So... there I am a blind broken mess, I see the guy go home from 2nd and I hail mary a throw to what I thought was home, our girl makes a nice catch and it ends the inning lol with no harm done.