if you could make any COMbat...

jed.only

Don't judge me.
custom combats, made to order. much like custom oakley shop. that would be awesome. all NR of course.

i gotta tell you guys, im a firm advocate of the NR bats everyone is coming out with. i think its great for the players.

but, i have been floored time and time again by COMbat's customer service.

Twenty4

<font color="#8B0000">Benchwarmer</font>
custom combats, made to order. much like custom oakley shop. that would be awesome. all NR of course.

i gotta tell you guys, im a firm advocate of the NR bats everyone is coming out with. i think its great for the players.

but, i have been floored time and time again by COMbat's customer service.

I would say a limited 30 day warranty. Since every bat would come from the manufacturer, the receipt should have the serial number to prevent fakes.
In every manufacturing process there is bound to be some errors. If a bat lasts 30 days , it is probably GTG!

jed.only

Don't judge me.
I would say a limited 30 day warranty. Since every bat would come from the manufacturer, the receipt should have the serial number to prevent fakes.
In every manufacturing process there is bound to be some errors. If a bat lasts 30 days , it is probably GTG!

good call.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.

I like it as long as the prices come down a little on the NR's