If you could only have 1 Miken in your bag...

cc45314

Star Player
I've never owned a Miken until I took a chance on the 2015 DC 41. It's probably my favorite bat ever now.

Never owned a Miken until I picked up a Freak 12 and it's lights out. Swung it this weekend and was hitting lasers. Great bat.

Never owned a Miken until I picked up a Freak 12 and it's lights out. Swung it this weekend and was hitting lasers. Great bat.

I've heard good things about it and the Freak Black, all about end load preference. My teammates have 26's only though and they swing too light for me to try.

cc45314

Star Player
I've heard good things about it and the Freak Black, all about end load preference. My teammates have 26's only though and they swing too light for me to try.

Yeah I agree and I am used to swinging 26/27 Demarini and the end load feels similar on my 26oz freak 12. If you get a chance to pick one up you won't be disappointed. After my first swing I knew it was a fire stick.

Freck

Starting Player
4tf but also a fan of the dc and freak classic. But the 4tf is my call if I could only have one

Got the Freak 52 lightsaber for my mush ball league as well as a new stamped Freak + and a white and red Psycho for Utrip. Would like to get my hands on a For the Fallen at some point.