I'm bored and it's cold....my all time NFL team

3XC

Big Truss
I'm way more interested in a team of players each person hates. That's good sbf

Hines Ward, Joey Porter, my list has a lot of Steelers on it, all dirty players. Suh, Haynesworth, Manziel, there's both extreme talent and extreme busts. Very few middle of the road guys. Also Phil Simms is the QB but not because of his play, rather because Simms in the booth is like polonium in the water supply.

3XC

Big Truss
My non HOF QBs would be Simms and Boomer. Flip a coin each week for starter.
Simms was no ****ing good and was at best a caretaker on a team with a dominant defense. He's a dumber, less articulate, more annoying Troy Aikman, but not as good.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
my all hate team...

QB, Alex Smith, Brady, Elway, Big Ben
RB, Shaun Alexander, Jeremy Hill and Reshard Mendenhall
WR, Keyshawn, all Mike Williams, ODB
TE- Shannon Sharpe by a gazillion

3XC

Big Truss
Greg Lloyd. Put a loaded gun in his son's mouth for not doing his homework. He's a role model.

The astonishing depth and breadth of scumbaggery associated with the Steelers is telling. I would exclude Aaron Hernandez from my list because killing snitches is just part of the dope game. Murder > ****ing with your own child in my mind.

3XC

Big Truss
my all hate team...

QB, Alex Smith, Brady, Elway, Big Ben
RB, Shaun Alexander, Jeremy Hill and Reshard Mendenhall
WR, Keyshawn, all Mike Williams, ODB
TE- Shannon Sharpe by a gazillion

Yes to Alexander, what a snatch he was. Mendenhall too.

I don't hate Key. And I never hated Sharpe.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i hated Key the player...over-rated, whined, wrote a stupid ass boook.....

i like his analysis

I hate SHarpe more than almost any other player.....i dont know why

I hate Emmitt too.....and i shouldn't....that's just how bad he is on tv and he's over-rated

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Simms was no ****ing good and was at best a caretaker on a team with a dominant defense. He's a dumber, less articulate, more annoying Troy Aikman, but not as good.

My team plays manball. We control both lines and power run with Bo and OJ Anderson on the offensive side. I only need a caretaker.

Oddly I already have two former G-Men and both my QBs are blondes.

ntz

tricknollegy
My all these are some guys team

Heath Shuler QB
Rashaan Salaam RB
Jarrod Bunch FB

Charles Johnson WR
Curtis Conway WR
O.J. McDuffie WR
Mark Bruener TE

Blake Brockermeyer LT
Ernest Dye LG
Steve Everitt C
John Michels RG
Aaron Taylor RT

Dan Wilkinson DL
Steve Emtman DL
Russell Maryland DL

Percy Snow LB
Trev Alberts LB
Quentin Coryatt LB
Keith McCants LB

Bryant Westbrook CB
Terrell Buckley CB

Dana Hall S
Devin Bush S

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
The NFL took Stabler off everyone's best non-HOF team.

I never seent him play except highlights but he woulda been my pick because it used to be the cool thing to do

3XC

Big Truss
Love the all guys team, except Dan Wilkinson had both too high a draft position and too beaucoup a nickname to be a guy. If you go by "Big Daddy" you can't just be a guy.

3XC

Big Truss
Chumira raped his babysitter
"Rape" in that state was legal in MD where the age of consent is 16.

Laws are stupid. A 16 year old has agency and can consent. This isn't NAMBLA agitprop either, its reality, 16 year olds have sex with each other all the time, constantly, like right now in your bed. Saying a 25 year old is "raping" a 16 year old is ****ing stupid.

3XC

Big Truss
My all these are some guys team

Heath Shuler QB
Rashaan Salaam RB
Jarrod Bunch FB

Charles Johnson WR
Curtis Conway WR
O.J. McDuffie WR
Mark Bruener TE

Blake Brockermeyer LT
Ernest Dye LG
Steve Everitt C
John Michels RG
Aaron Taylor RT

Dan Wilkinson DL
Steve Emtman DL
Russell Maryland DL

Percy Snow LB
Trev Alberts LB
Quentin Coryatt LB
Keith McCants LB

Bryant Westbrook CB
Terrell Buckley CB

Dana Hall S
Devin Bush S

Damn I just noticed you had both Steve Emtman AND Quentin Coryatt together, I savvy. This is a well put together list of guys.

3XC

Big Truss
Rashaaan Salaaam is no longer with us, also won a Heisman, his guyness is questionable. Curtis Enis would have been a better guy at that position, or perhaps Steve Slaton.

ntz

tricknollegy
Winning the heisman and being a total bust only increases your guyness it doesn't hinder it

3XC

Big Truss
Winning the heisman and being a total bust only increases your guyness it doesn't hinder it

I assumed "guys" were middle of the road journeymen who stuck around, players whose names would be announced once or twice a week, who never really made pro bowls or lit it up, but weren't high first round busts.

Busts are busts, they're more famous than guys, due to busting. Dan Wilkinson was a huge bust, not really a guy IMO.

In that vein, Heath Shuler was too high a draft pick and too horrible to be a guy, a guy at QB would be Doug Pederson or whoever. I would love for Vince Young to be a guy because his NFL career arc was pure guy but he was waaaaaaay too famous in college and drafted too high.

3XC

Big Truss
Some guys are guys but they become fan favorites due to being white or awesome TD dances or something and cease to be guys. Wayne Chrebet can't be a guy because fake Fireman Ed ****riders from Secaucus still wear his ****ing jersey to 8 home games a year.

ntz

tricknollegy
guys become guys because you know who they are, but not because they were good pros.

blair thomas is a guy

ntz

tricknollegy
you're also a guy if i collected your rookie card and held on to it, because i thought you would become something then i would have your rookie card forever. i'm 0 for 541354332571325714 when it comes to that. shout out to tommy maddox

3XC

Big Truss
In that sense Cade McNown is my QB. I'mma put together a team of guys like a Fire Island party planner.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
My non hof super awesome/terrible team

Qb Mcnair
Rb Priest Holmes, Ricky Watters
Fb Daryl Johnston
Wr Eric Martin, Joe Horn, Marques Colston
Te Kyle Brady
**** a lineman and defense