I'm bored and it's cold....my all time NFL team

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I assumed "guys" were middle of the road journeymen who stuck around, players whose names would be announced once or twice a week, who never really made pro bowls or lit it up, but weren't high first round busts.

Busts are busts, they're more famous than guys, due to busting. Dan Wilkinson was a huge bust, not really a guy IMO.

In that vein, Heath Shuler was too high a draft pick and too horrible to be a guy, a guy at QB would be Doug Pederson or whoever. I would love for Vince Young to be a guy because his NFL career arc was pure guy but he was waaaaaaay too famous in college and drafted too high.

So productive but still busts? or just less well known and still busts?

Troy Williamson and Reggie Williams.....where do those guys fit? both 1st round picks....both hyped...both sucked.....neither were household names.....

3XC

Big Truss
So productive but still busts? or just less well known and still busts?

Troy Williamson and Reggie Williams.....where do those guys fit? both 1st round picks....both hyped...both sucked.....neither were household names.....
Troy Williamson is a "football household name" because of that 400 yard receiving game in college. Or 400 total yards. One of thems.

3XC

Big Truss
PS - it took me an hour to remember JJ Birden. Cause I said JJ Stokes and I remember there was another JJ on the Chiefs, and I couldn't think of his name and I didn't want Primo to think I forgot about mediocre Chiefs role players of the mid 90s.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I remmeber Birden well......

he was drafted in the 8th round....you can look that up

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i have 800 guys on teh chiefs....

Jonathan Baldwin and Sly Morris
Dexter McCluster
Ryan Simms
Tyson Jackson
Glenn Dorsey

and if you go way back, Greg Hill

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
speaking of Chiefs - Eddie Kennison, Johnnie Morton, Derrick Alexander, and Joe Horn before he was Joe Horn

3XC

Big Truss
Some guys:

Barret Ruud
Samson Satele
Chris Hovan
Morlon Greenwood
Deltha O'Neal
Rex Hadnot
Quinn Early
Keith Byars

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
jackie slater played rt but it was normal to have your best tackle play on the right side back then.

Country469

I named a gerbil after Rocket when I was like 6 and living in South Bend

Rhagib is still in my ass somwhere