in need of team in Fargo ND...area

will be moving to Fargo ND....Looking to join a team in the area if anyone knows or plays there and is looking for a guy please let me know.... I have played for 10 years. Mostly asa but did play usssa when I lived in wyoming.

Last edited:
have played as high as D pretty much just want to play. would take anything at this point. mostly outfield but have played some 3rd and 2nd.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
i will talk to my teams. i think we are pretty well set but ill get the word out that your looking and hopefully we can get you on a team to play some ball this summer.

Well thanks for the help watched some teams today off 45th st and they were horrible. I would really like the chance for some live BP to see where I am at. I would be on my 2nd tourney I still in WI.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i will talk to my teams. i think we are pretty well set but ill get the word out that your looking and hopefully we can get you on a team to play some ball this summer.

Hook this man up Derbs! Get in touch with your LD and see if they have a free agent list.

Ok so I emailed Reino on the Fargo slowpitch site seen I haven't made it onto there Free agent list. and from the sounds of it from the people I talk to there teams are full. This doesn't sound very good.

BigJ22

I have a buddy out in Fargo that has like 2-3 teams... The Northern :cool: and The Hub... give him a text or call and tell him Justan sent you. His name is Marcus...

ming01

DMVWinning
Ok so I emailed Reino on the Fargo slowpitch site seen I haven't made it onto there Free agent list. and from the sounds of it from the people I talk to there teams are full. This doesn't sound very good.

you might have some luck here in the ND section. just tell them what level you play and position, somebody might have a spot. it's worth a try:

www.northstarseries.com

rhodgey

well hey idk about the fargo area but i play on a team in wahpeton and there are plenty of teams there u could come on a monday night for the average teams or if you think ur good enough the good teams on wednesday nights.