Incirlik AB Turkey

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans
Auger.. Cut that guy before he even gets there... LOL.. Just kidding Boobie.. I gues you might need to pick a new number and position though...

Position ok no worries but number tooo damn that is alot to ask of a guy......jk hahahahaha

krisauger5

Starting Player
@ DaIrishman...yeah, I tried to get him to work on hitting backside and keeping his shoulder up but he seems to just pull the ball...@ boobie5...yeah, just hit me up when you can...

krisauger5

Starting Player
I think the only other 2 guys that you might know are Kelvin Lucky and Chief Roderick Dycus...both guys hit real well...we have a DoDDS teacher that played with Coors Light out of Texas, hits it pretty well. Mostly everyone else is younger guys...

cuban

Addicted to Softballfans
Krisauger I will be flying in in a few hours and saw fss has a tourney set up tomorrow, do you know a team that could use a player?

krisauger5

Starting Player
Cuban, the tourney starts at 7 Friday night...We are actually headed to Germany for a tourney but I play for the MDG so if you want to just head out there and tell them you know "OJ", I'm sure they would let you get a few cuts in...where do you work?!

cuban

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks, I work in LRS and they snatched me up this morning. Good luck in Germany

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans
krisauger5-man it looks like my orders got turned down for Turkey man. so sorry man but it looks like i m going to Germany or the states now. thanks for your help though bro.

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans
As long as i get the hell out of here im cool with it i dont care where i go! Well i dont want McGuire that is for sure but any other place i m cool with!