Indian vs Arrow

cyoung187

Coach
Z-2000s for me. I keep buying them hoping I can get a groove with one but it never happens. Great results in others hands though.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used to agree with a lot of these, but I've played long enough now that I think I just got some duds along the way. Obviously, some brands have a tendency to work immediately with me, but almost every other bat I've either eventually broken in enough to be good or adjusted to. The one exception is the Envy. I got a used one and put at least a hundred swings on it and it never got any better. Every single swing was like a lead pipe. I could never get it to not wring my hands.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Had my furthest shot with the AV which was frustrating cause couldn't replicate so off she went....

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
Z2k for me I've had four thinking every other one was a dud never put more than 100 swings on them though. I think for me it's because the z1k was so amazing that i had my hopes up

House00

Slingin' lead!
for me it was 2 bats... the og jh120 and booger... for some reason I could never hit them well... however, I loved the jhm7120 and my m75120...

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Another vot for the OG AV... Traded and NRG500 for one, and could never get used to it. When I hit the SS it was a cannon, but it was too far towards the EC for my liking.

mustafa

The Great Fatbino
Any Miken. They all have tiny sweet spot and seem to be in different locations for every model. I hate Mikens.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
New stamp Asa z2000 balance. Buddy bought it new and it was like hitting with a lead pipe. Felt like barrel was breaking on every hit. Just a terrible feeling bat. Was like hitting with a singlewall compared to new stamp eastons and demarini's.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I used to agree with a lot of these, but I've played long enough now that I think I just got some duds along the way. Obviously, some brands have a tendency to work immediately with me, but almost every other bat I've either eventually broken in enough to be good or adjusted to. The one exception is the Envy. I got a used one and put at least a hundred swings on it and it never got any better. Every single swing was like a lead pipe. I could never get it to not wring my hands.

envy was one of the first composite bats I ever tried. my team had one and almost everybody that could hit well hit monster bombs with it. I tried and tried and never got better results than I did with the Louisville XXL I was using at the time. I don't even think it was a small sweet spot, everybody else said just hit it in the green and it was gone. maybe if I hit BP in those days and had a few more swings with it, I dunno.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
One pieces. Cant stand a one piece. Or anything with Endload. Unless its a sunday swagger or fu dawg. I tend to his those well.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
I absolutely love the 28oz SCN3 but when i swing a 28oz SCX3 its like WTF is wrong with me

2bs-into-1bs

I hit like a little girl.
I agree on the two-piece thing. I have never hit as well with a two-piece as I do with one-piece. Although I've recently started using my Flipper and have hit surprisingly well so far. I also don't hit as well with balanced bats as I do with end loaded sticks. Then again, I don't hit that well with anything. :)

Softball101tc

Addicted to Softballfans
For some reason...the DC Psycho. I was new to softball and had no clue at about Super Maxx EL and just didn't hit as well with it as I did others. Ended up selling it. I'd like to have one now that I "know" :)rolleyes:) what I'm doing and see if I can hit it well now

MrNixter

Addicted to Softballfans
Any Miken. The LS Z line as well. I know both make amazing bats, they just don't work for me.

thesteve

Addicted to Softballfans
Easton SSR2. I've got one and didn't jive with it on the first few swings so I moved on...I probably could figure it out if I gave it a chance, but as it stands, I hit my CV12 better than I hit my SSR2.

mbw

Freak 98 and the Toxic saw guys hit crazy shots with both but there are no letter then a 2x4 in my hands . Freak 98 baffles me since the Og freak was one of my all time favorite bats .

Was it a Flat Sticker? I had a bubble that was lights out with and could peel the ball. But also had a flat sticker that was a turd...go figure.

Nacirema85

Addicted to Softballfans
Definitely the Combat Anti-virus. Thing in my hands is a complete turd. Put it in someone else's and it's golden. It's like my kryptonite. I just instantly become 10x ****tier with it. As opposed to my normal 9x ****tier than the previous guy.