Indian vs Arrow

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I know.... 9 out of 10 times it's the Indian. But, has there every been a popular bat that you couldn't seem to get the feel of or just couldn't flat out hit with it? For me, it was the DeMar Sunday Swagger. And I love me some end load!

What popular bat gave you trouble?

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah of course, but that doesn't change the fact it's the batter not being able to swing the bat well. so 10 out of 10 times it's the batter when we're talking popular bats.

I haven't had much success with:
jak'd nemy(too many pop ups)
og extended
AV (couldn't find the sweet spot ever)

ck1

The Madness
For me it was the original Freak+. I knew it was a great bat but for whatever reason I just couldn't get comfortable with it.

midnight89

Bat Huer
Just cant get comfortable with the two piece sticks. The handle flex on most of them just drives me crazy. Still get decent results however the feel just isn't right.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
I mis hit my first batch scx2 quite a bit, but i keep swinging because when i hit it on the screws its ridiculous.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
Any demar or raised type of two piece. I can do a z2k or Easton 2 piece but the raised ones idk what it is.... I always hit it off that raised part.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Anything made by Worth. I can find the sweet spot on the AV no problem, but I cant hit a worth to save my life.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
Not since I figured out my swing. Now every new bat I swing feels like the hottest bat I've ever swung (except for my Hammer). I just have to remind myself that it isn't and stop buying new bats.
Any demar or raised type of two piece. I can do a z2k or Easton 2 piece but the raised ones idk what it is.... I always hit it off that raised part.
Raised?

Mason4208

Where the barrel starts from the taper, the taper/handle fits into the barrel. Demarini, mutants, and the triads are like this unlike Easton and tps where the barrel and taper are the same size at the connection.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
Where the barrel starts from the taper, the taper/handle fits into the barrel. Demarini, mutants, and the triads are like this unlike Easton and tps where the barrel and taper are the same size at the connection.
That's what I thought, but geez, I don't understand how the joint type can cause you to mi**** it by what, 12-15"?

lineshot

Banned User
Any combat for me, especially those 10 inch barrel models. The sweet spot is the size of a quarter.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
OG Crush, the best and worst ASA bat I've ever hit. Hit the sweet spot and it was an awesome bat for ASA or utrip, get a .5" away from the tiny sweet spot and it felt like you're holding the wrong end of a cattle prod. Sweet spot was small and elusive compared to an AV. I've bought several OG crush's cause I think about some of the shots hit with it and think I just need to get familiar with it, end up selling it 2 weeks later pissed at myself.

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
For me it's been anything from Worth or Combat. Just never found one I was comfortable with. Haven't swung anything from Demarini since the Distance doublewall days other than an EVO and didn't like it, so I've never tried any others.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Freak 98 and the Toxic saw guys hit crazy shots with both but there are no letter then a 2x4 in my hands . Freak 98 baffles me since the Og freak was one of my all time favorite bats .