input on situation with wowisuck

roland365

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
wowisuck---now before i bash on you i want to give you a chance to defend yourself. i sent you money a couple of weeks ago for a reciept and have recieved nothing. i dont know whats going on. either i need the reciept or refund me. im not one to bash so im giving you the chance to make this right.

selling recipets is not allowed......way to out yourself on the board.
need any bats painted while ur at it?

LHBJC

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont swing painted bat nor altered bats! no one really asked for your input. he approached me and asked if i needed one since i had a brand new may120 with a taper crack. i do realize that this was not approved by the board and i apprectiate you pointing that out. Why do you think that havent pushed this issue. im just asking he make this right! i appreciate your concern though

roland365

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
i dont swing painted bat nor altered bats! no one really asked for your input. he approached me and asked if i needed one since i had a brand new may120 with a taper crack. i do realize that this was not approved by the board and i apprectiate you pointing that out. Why do you think that havent pushed this issue. im just asking he make this right! i appreciate your concern though

once u posted on this board......u asked for input:)

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
wowisuck---now before i bash on you i want to give you a chance to defend yourself. i sent you money a couple of weeks ago for a reciept and have recieved nothing. i dont know whats going on. either i need the reciept or refund me. im not one to bash so im giving you the chance to make this right.

selling recipets is not allowed......way to out yourself on the board.
need any bats painted while ur at it?

I have never been approached by anyone offering up a receipt for sale on this board.... do't get bummed at someone calling you out when you stepped on our OWN ****....:rolleyes::eek::D

wickedstixxs

wickedsports.net
Slugger25 owes nobody. I dealt with wickedstixxs once on some shorts and paid via paypal before they were shipped. Am I correct wickedstixxs?

This has nothing to do with you Slugger25. Simply stating that frank (wowisuck, aka surgeon800) is the one that still owes me since June '08.

You'll be surprised how many peeps don't like him.

MaxLoad

Slugger25 owes nobody. I dealt with wickedstixxs once on some shorts and paid via paypal before they were shipped. Am I correct wickedstixxs?

Yes I see that...

This has nothing to do with you Slugger25. Simply stating that frank (wowisuck, aka surgeon800) is the one that still owes me since June '08.

You'll be surprised how many peeps don't like him.
'
John, Slugger responded like that casue of me.. I pm'ed him and asked about him oweing you some money still and as him if it was ture.. He told me no.. It was my fault I got Slugger 25 mixed up with WOWISUCK aka SURGEON800"... Well someone give me this punks info I've got family near by who work in law enforcement in his area... I just need addy or phone # and I'll have them get in contact with his family and him to get to the bottom of what's owed to you john...lmk any and all info..

Thanks

FameKilla

Manager
WTF ? are you serious... "YES" there is a NEED for this thread.... Your so FULL of **** it's not even funny anymore.. I've tried WARNING PEOPLE about you ever since you got SIDE WAYS with me on a deal and "LIED" ab out paying me...I'll continue to WARN people about you but alot of people just don't listen, but eventually they will...

KEEP THIS THREAD UP !!!! DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE !!!

Looks Like MaxLoad was Right about this guy he burned me on a deal with 2 receipts

Maxload I will be taken your word at what you say from now on

Last edited: