Intentional walking

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
I play in ASA and USSSA and this year i have been intentionally walked 2 to 3 times a game. It's getting to the point where it's not even worth playing if i can't hit. I enjoying hitting more than playing in the field which i am sure is the case for any big hitter. What's the use in playing if you can't hit?

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
I play in ASA and USSSA and this year i have been intentionally walked 2 to 3 times a game. It's getting to the point where it's not even worth playing if i can't hit. I enjoying hitting more than playing in the field which i am sure is the case for any big hitter. What's the use in playing if you can't hit?

I get it! The whole I'm the best hitter ever that i get walked intentially everytime i get up to bat brag post.

STFU, Noob!

BORCH94

Addicted to Softballfans

:rolleyes: STFU EAD

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
I knew someone would say this. I am being honest with my post and not trying to brag at all. I'm sure there are a whole lot of players that get intentionally walked all the time.

OTech

Ambisinister Pitcher
Bat lead off. Set the table. Score runs. Do you not have any protection in the lineup?

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
I knew someone would say this. I am being honest with my post and not trying to brag at all. I'm sure there are a whole lot of players that get intentionally walked all the time. So please STFU douche!

I have never walked someone intentionally just because I know they can mash. Your post is a lie. Delete it before you get trashed!

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
When i was on a team that had about four to five guys that could hit homeruns there was no walking. I am on a team where 1 other person can hit it out so i guess i need to go back to the other team. They can't intentionally walk 5 players. Taht would be stupid

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
When i was on a team that had about four to five guys that could hit homeruns there was no walking. I am on a team where 1 other person can hit it out so i guess i need to go back to the other team. They can't intentionally walk 5 players. Taht would be stupid

Cool story, Bro!

TMontani

Part Time Player
I've never actually swung a bat....I've been intentionally walked everytime I have ever batted in a softball game.....EVERY ****ING TIME!!!....top that

TMontani

Part Time Player
are you a retard? there is nothing to do....its not against the rules....learn to put the ball into play, not over the fence....

falko1266

Addicted to Softballfans

I know what your saying. I don't get intentionally walked ever.. but i drive to the park to hit. Taking a walk sucks!! Don't let the ppl on here get you down.. A large majority of em are Haters.

Example..you have a guy with 345 posts who's been on SBF since 2010 telling you STFU noob.. Enough said. Haters lol:rolleyes:

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
Whatever dude. I'm just trying to find out what other teams are doing if there is even anything to do.

Other teams aren't doing anything because no body has a team where the same hitter is getting walked intentionally 2-3 times every game!

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
I know what your saying. I don't get intentionally walked ever.. but i drive to the park to hit. Taking a walk sucks!! Don't let the ppl on here get you down.. A large majority of em are Haters.

Example..you have a guy with 345 posts who's been on SBF since 2010 telling you STFU noob.. Enough said. Haters lol:rolleyes:

263 posts since 2006! :rolleyes:

Sel

Addicted to Softballfans
Have batters 1-3 get on, then if they walk you so be it. As mentioned before, others need to step up so that you don't get screwed every AB.

Try batting like ***** for awhile like I do. Thing is, I'm not trying to bat like crap, I just do, and I get pitched to all freakin' day long.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter

Thanks man. I love to hit. Rather it be base hits or homeruns, it doesn't matter to me.

Addicted to Softballfans
Your team must really suck. "Well, we have one guy that can consistently hit the ball so we will walk him and set up the double play." It isn't you, it's your team, only thing you can do is get your players to hit or even better yet, move up a level or two.

OldManThreeNuts

Catching and batting last
Stop playing with scrubs that are easy outs following you in the lineup. If your story has any shred of truth your team must be TERRIBLE if its worth putting a runner on to get to the next batter. If you're too good for your league, stop playing down.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
Your team must really suck. "Well, we have one guy that can consistently hit the ball so we will walk him and set up the double play." It isn't you, it's your team, only thing you can do is get your players to hit or even better yet, move up a level or two.

I think i am just going to go back to last years team. I DH'd on that team. I play outfield but that team has young quick outfielders so i was SOL. They are a great team but i wanted to play in the field so i came to this other team.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
Stop playing with scrubs that are easy outs following you in the lineup. If your story has any shred of truth your team must be TERRIBLE if its worth putting a runner on to get to the next batter. If you're too good for your league, stop playing down.

I changed teams so i could play in the field. I will go back to the other team. I would rather hit than play the field.