Intentional walking

theBOMBsquad

Addicted to Softballfans
If you get walked intentionally all the time it's obvious your league is complete scrubs. Any team worth anything has over half if not a whole team that can hit homeruns on command. But besides that this is your coaches fault. This isn't baseball you shouldn't have a bunch of scrubs surrounding you. He needs to protect you by putting big hitters behind you. Which I doubt there is anyone on your team that can match your amazing skills. On that subject move up and play in big
Tournaments. It's league brah

SandyWH

#Delicious
If its league, talk as much trash as humanly possible everytime you get the free pass. Dare the other teams to have the balls to pitch to you.

Just remember though, walk it to talk it. It would really suck if they decide to pitch to you with two on in the seventh and crap the bed by popping out to 2nd.

BORCH94

Addicted to Softballfans
Played in a league where we get three bumps and I used the first two on no doubters. Came up in the bottom of the seventh with the winning run on first with two outs and they walked me. It's not like you need to get pissed about it, it's a sign of respect/intelligence by the other team.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
Played in a league where we get three bumps and I used the first two on no doubters. Came up in the bottom of the seventh with the winning run on first with two outs and they walked me. It's not like you need to get pissed about it, it's a sign of respect/intelligence by the other team.

I could care less about respect. I'm goin back to the other team. The coach will probably not have me in the field and DH'ing but at least i will get to hit.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
I'm thinking someones using a different screen name. If not... horribly done brag post.

I'm new on here. Actually been on here for a year or two just to read up on bat reviews. Honestly i am not trying to brag at all as i'm an average player. Like a couple of people have posted i need to get on a better team.

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
The team i was on last year which is the team i will go back to always hit there homerun limits every game. The team im on now doesn't.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I'm new on here. Actually been on here for a year or two just to read up on bat reviews. Honestly i am not trying to brag at all as i'm an average player. Like a couple of people have posted i need to get on a better team.

Srlsy...you get walked 2-3 times EVERY game? Where do you play sir?

Blkstang08

Extra Hitter
Thanks for the help from the few in here. Can i get an administrator to shut this thread down. Obviously IDousch1 has a very limited vocabulary and i am tired of reading the same post from him.

rcsd23

Extra Hitter
I play in ASA and USSSA and this year i have been intentionally walked 2 to 3 times a game. It's getting to the point where it's not even worth playing if i can't hit. I enjoying hitting more than playing in the field which i am sure is the case for any big hitter. What's the use in playing if you can't hit?

where u live at?

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I got walked 3 times tuesday night and 2 times last night. on average 2 times a game.

So it's only been two games? If so ok...I can see that. I thought you had played a lot of games and getting walked 2-3 times a game. So everytime you did get the chance to hit you hit a bomb?

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
I can totally relate.

I get walked every single at bat. I'm just that good.

I haven't seen a pitch since 1998. It sucks to be me.

I am also so good defensively that they never hit the ball back to me.

Yes.....I am God.

Can i get an administrator to shut this thread down.

There is no crying in softball. Suck it up and take your licks. You deserve some ribbing.

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
yup..been around for a 8 years. Don't have much to say.. and why would i on a board where 1 outta every 3 are haters. A guy says he hates getting walked... i have a good idea..lets rip on him.

:rolleyes: It's a crap post from the OG poster and you know it!

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
And, for some real advice, if you are that good, don't show it right off the bat (heh heh).

Place some line drives and power up later in the game, when applicable. This is SPSB, not rocket surgery.

Iknight1

Addicted to Softballfans
I can totally relate.

I get walked every single at bat. I'm just that good.

I haven't seen a pitch since 1998. It sucks to be me.

I am also so good defensively that they never hit the ball back to me.

Yes.....I am God.

There is no crying in softball. Suck it up and take your licks. You deserve some ribbing.

Glad someone can see it my way!