Interest check - Madison WI / Marshall / Waterloo / Stoughton / Middleton tourny team

WarHorse

Star Player
So I see Bdclubber is hosting a tourny in Beaver dam. If we can pull 11 or 12 guys, who would want to play?

1. Warhorse - RC
2. 22Justin - 2nd
3. UWMad - C (alternating C)
4. Andrew's friend - P
5. Devin (WarHorse's bud) - 3rd
6. jscx79 - SS
7. Bulldogs#27 - RF
8. - LF
9. Chedched (Colby) - 1B
10. Beau - LC
11. Andrew's Friend Dan- C (alternating C)

I'll start asking local guys too for interest. This would be a fun one to start off with just to have some fun.

Last edited:

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
2nd,1st,c right side in 4 man.

I have a couple buddies looking to play also if we didn't get enough off the board.

Would anyone be interested in coming down to Clinton and playing one before this one in July? Usually a tournament VERY weekend in Clinton.

WarHorse

Star Player
I'd play in this one! Always looking for an excuse to go see mr. bdclubber!!!

What position do you play?

Justin- I'd be interested in pulling together for the clinton tourny. Feel like making a thread about it? Ask your buddies too, I'll put them on the list if they can commit. A couple weeks before tourny I'll double check to make sure everyone can make it still.

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
WarHorse...I'll play whatever. Play 2nd base in league. Catcher is fine. Benchwarmer with BdClubber is always fun too! I played with you this past winter in Middleton...don't judge me on that though...it was winter! I'm there to have fun.

What position do you play?

Justin- I'd be interested in pulling together for the clinton tourny. Feel like making a thread about it? Ask your buddies too, I'll put them on the list if they can commit. A couple weeks before tourny I'll double check to make sure everyone can make it still.

WarHorse

Star Player
WarHorse...I'll play whatever. Play 2nd base in league. Catcher is fine. Benchwarmer with BdClubber is always fun too! I played with you this past winter in Middleton...don't judge me on that though...it was winter! I'm there to have fun.

lol nobody gets judged by one tourny, especially in the middle of winter. winter sucks.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I can pretty much get anything we would need to fill in. I'll let this produce itself and when it gets closer fill it up with whats needed.

$15 a guy???

WarHorse

Star Player
Yep 15/person entry. I don't foresee any issues with us getting 12 guys, we have plenty of time. I'll check a few locals too to see if they want to play. Team name ideas?

"Shenanigans" sounds funny.

WarHorse

Star Player
Ben nooooooooooooooo@@@@@

I can play one OF spot. We need 3 more OF, SS, catcher and we will have enough to play. Will hold open two spots for extra guys in case of injury, fatigue, sudden craving for bratwurst, etc.

WarHorse

Star Player
5 spots left. Justin if you want to get your buddies in, lmk their names and positions. we desperately need OF and SS

WarHorse

Star Player
RF is it. I'll probably back you up with RC. We need a quick LC and L still, and a solid SS, and we're set.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
home run rules for BD have been figured out for this year. Teams are allowed 3 homeruns with the option to buy 2 more (before the game starts) for $5/per. So for an additional $10 per game, your team would be allowed 5 homeruns. Anything after your limit is an out

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
fences are 280 all the way around and we typically use a 44/400 ball. Homeruns will most definitely be hit :)

Bulldogs#27

Extra Hitter
I need an outfielder or 1st baseman for a tournament in dells/mauston saturday and sunday games will start 10am saturday 3gg it is an open tournament w very good teams. We are playing at wood side sports complex one on the best fields in the Midwest all turf.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
I need an outfielder or 1st baseman for a tournament in dells/mauston saturday and sunday games will start 10am saturday 3gg it is an open tournament w very good teams. We are playing at wood side sports complex one on the best fields in the Midwest all turf.
Man if we didnt just finally get out of the hospital, and have the boys this weekend, I would be all over this

WarHorse

Star Player
Sorry man am out of town all week and tho I will be home saturday, I should show my wife I really do appreciate her especially leaving her home with the dog.