For Sale iPhone 3g

Stock black 8g iPhone 3g, screen is in great shape, there's about a half inch crack on the back near the bottom but throw a case on it and it'll be gtg! Only other thing wrong with it is the "Silence" switch on the side is broken off so you have to use the volume rocker or go into settings to turn the sound off...not looking for trades on this as it's my brother's phone, just looking to sell, thanks!

I can get pics if you're interested but my feedback and the phone is gtg! $125 shipped OBO

Last edited:
thing sounds trashed.

Well considering I sold one last month that was in the same condition but also had a cracked screen for $90, I'd say this is far from "trashed"! Move along;) Thanks for the free bump though, I appreciate it! Oh, and "OBO" means "Or Best Offer":)

chief1B

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry bro but a 3G is not going to fetch $125 unless it is Jail Broken and you find some idiot on Tmobile who wants it. If it were a 3Gs maybe.. You might be lucky to get $80 for it.

But to this guys credit... the small crack at the bottom in most cases has NOTHING to do with use or abuse, It was a small defect in the plastic on the back of the iPhone 3g.

Good luck with your sale.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
chief, 3g is fetching 160 plus on ebay, not sure who u know but ill take any 3g for 80 bucks :)

I think they have some listed near $1000 on e-gay, too. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I sold mine on here for $100 and it was in completely perfect condition.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
AT&T sells em niw for $200 with a contract. Without a contract they are $400

I think I paid $99 for my first iPhone. Then, I "misplaced" it...so I bought the second one for $199. Found the original like a week later, so I sold it on here.

Yeah they are $199 w/contract, that's why they fetch a decent amount cause you're not signing a new 2 year contract. You can just have it activated. I sold one with a spiderwebbed screen for like $85 just last month so I figured $125 was a decent starting price. Plus, I did put OBO on it but I'm not letting it go for $50 like someone offered me. It's my brothers so I'm just trying to get him some spending money out of it...I'm open to offers(just not lowball ones) :)

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
shoot me a few pictures of it to my username @gmail.com If it looks decent besides the small crack and the missing silence switch I'll probably take it. Also is it unlocked? If not what is the OS version on it?

-TIM-