For Sale Iphone 4s NIB

GoinDeep64

Banned User
no actually im not, my lady wanted me to post it for that price, i tried to explain to her aboout this website, n how its more about hooking eachother up rather then ripping people off, so price will go down soon.

ktown808

The Unknowns
no actually im not, my lady wanted me to post it for that price, i tried to explain to her aboout this website, n how its more about hooking eachother up rather then ripping people off, so price will go down soon.

I'm just messing with you bro...but you better show the lady the pimp hand! It's no different than buying a bat to just make a profit instead of use.

Silverbullit

The Veteran
Also has siri (voice command for text, calls, music, emails etc.), dual core processor, 1080p hd video, and a nice camer with automatic focus. Go mine today, sick phone. The "S" is for speed. Sorry not trying to hijack your thread, good luck with your sale.

joeygcowboy

Addicted to Softballfans
Take it to the bay bro .... In here ur not going to get anywhere close to that .... And that phone deserves alittle more than what ur gonna get here

3-Bag

I'm on the list for one as I preregistered with Best Buy. Still waiting for mine to come in....:confused::mad: Glad I paid the $50 to preregister on Friday the 7th...:rolleyes:

It might help your cause if you listed the memory. Is it the 16, 32 or 64?