For Sale Iphone 5 16gb AT&T

06redralli

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an 8 month old iphone 5 for sale. Works perfectly and looks great. Has been in a otterbox defender case since day one and the condition shows that. No scratches on screen or back of phone. No cracks or any major damage. Has a few nicks on top of the phone but not deep at all, just surface scratches. Very nice phone. Has been reset to factory settings, and is currently up to date on ios 7 software. Will include original box, headphones, and charger. Any questions please ask.

No trades.

Price is $325 shipped. sold!If using PayPal pay fees or send as gift.

Last edited:

Baseball Player

Addicted to Softballfans
Going to be tough getting that for it I had one up a couple weeks ago. I didn't even get 300 for mine

Last edited:

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
Market for some reason has fell on these but the phone looks nice so if you get no takers on here take it to ebay and you should be able to get decent money for it. Fees suck but if you cant sell it for 300 then go to the bay even after fees you should be able to pull over 300

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
I am not one to hate on a thread by any means bro, I had one mint a couple months ago (32gb model black AT&T) and ended up getting 300 here. Sucks,
might take it to CL or the Bay to get more honestly. I hate saying that. If you change your mind on trades LMK GLWS

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
I am not one to hate on a thread by any means bro, I had one mint a couple months ago (32gb model black AT&T) and ended up getting 300 here. Sucks,
might take it to CL or the Bay to get more honestly. I hate saying that. GLWS

I agree hated to say it but why take way less if you can get the money elsewhere... crazy these things 2-3 months ago were pulling 5-600$ in this shape on the bay but they have even come down... the new versions have taken a bite out of the value.