Is it ok to go middle on a Senior Citizen?

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Faced this old ass pitcher the other night, first at bat he throws this curve I did not expect and I ended up dinking a blooper right at the 2nd baseman.

Next at bat, I watched the same curve drop for a strike. Next pitch was high and inside, so I stepped out and cut it, sending a piss rocket face high right back at him. 4 inches to the left, and his family would have been planning his funeral.

I didn't feel bad at all either. You want to stand in and throw garbage, expect to get hit.

jstrong

They love to hate me
You know the type loud as a motorbike but wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight.... That about sums you up.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
You know the type loud as a motorbike but wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight.... That about sums you up.

***** you don't know me. I'm the quietest guy there and I will leave (without anyone noticing) right before the fight starts. Straight up mother ****ing ninja, you betta recognize.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
Faced this old ass pitcher the other night, first at bat he throws this curve I did not expect and I ended up dinking a blooper right at the 2nd baseman.

Next at bat, I watched the same curve drop for a strike. Next pitch was high and inside, so I stepped out and cut it, sending a piss rocket face high right back at him. 4 inches to the left, and his family would have been planning his funeral.

I didn't feel bad at all either. You want to stand in and throw garbage, expect to get hit.

1) you don't hit hard enough to kill anyone
2) your story is garbage

jstrong

They love to hate me
***** you don't know me. I'm the quietest guy there and I will leave (without anyone noticing) right before the fight starts. Straight up mother ****ing ninja, you betta recognize.

Wow... How could I argue with that? Pretty sure thats what I was trying to say.. that your a bich.

OTech

Ambisinister Pitcher
He felt bad that his nasty curve threw you off, so he gives you a high and inside pitch to turn on. In your anger and frustration for being made to look foolish by an octogenarian, you buzz the old mans tower. Am I reading this right? Yeah, I'd say its G2G.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
He felt bad that his nasty curve threw you off, so he gives you a high and inside pitch to turn on. In your anger and frustration for being made to look foolish by an octogenarian, you buzz the old mans tower. Am I reading this right? Yeah, I'd say its G2G.

Exactly, at least somebody on here gets it.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip

So you only got up twice ?

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
You guys could honestly sleep at night after shooting middle on an 81 year old?? Answer: yes. But if you actually hit him? Even with the fact that he is throwing junk. I've never had a problem shooting mid but idk if I could.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Gotta love those wicked slowpitch curves

Same thing I was thinking... It's a ****ing giant yellow (or sometimes white) ball lobbed a couple miles an hour in an arc. When it comes within the reach of your bat, you hit it. What's the problem here? Unexpected curve? WTF is wrong with you?

Oh, and cool story bro. :rolleyes:

bigdog69

the 1 and only
Yes, we were run ruled by 20 or 30, I can't remember which. That old man could run.

not sure what he was crying about hell his teeth come out on there own already freekin cry babies man up and drink your steak old man

ktown808

The Unknowns
Bragging about shooting middle on an 81 year old pitcher in E league?

youre-the-man-now-dog-white.jpg

:)

It's almost as bad as someone posting videos of hitting 300 feet with glass!