Is the Future as endloaded as the Juice?

jefflam79

Get away from that Bat!!!
The Juice was one of the most if not the most endloaded composite bat made. And with all the talk about how endloaded these Futures are I wanted to get somewhat of an idea of how endloaded they really are since I can't swing or feel one in a local store and nobody I play ball with has one yet.

Also, how is the durability with the 44/375 balls?

tmett57

Coach
i have a 28 juice and 28.5 future i would say my future has more of an endload but it swings smoother for me.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
i have a 28 juice and 28.5 future i would say my future has more of an endload but it swings smoother for me.

Wow ! That's some bold talk. I also swing a 28 oz. juice ( my fave ) and i'm on the fence about what weight future to get. 28.5 or 27.5

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow ! That's some bold talk. I also swing a 28 oz. juice ( my fave ) and i'm on the fence about what weight future to get. 28.5 or 27.5

It has a nice EL to it little more than my ASA RD if that helps. I think they dry swing very similar but i would say it does have a touch more junk in the trunk.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
The Juice was one of the most if not the most endloaded composite bat made. And with all the talk about how endloaded these Futures are I wanted to get somewhat of an idea of how endloaded they really are since I can't swing or feel one in a local store and nobody I play ball with has one yet.

Helll naw!

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans

If you like a heavier weighted juice, the closest new stamp end loaded bat you will get to that Demar has to offer will be the Future.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Ok, so with my totally non scientific balance point test, the balance point on my 28 juice is about an inch closer to the endcap than my 28.5 future. Both with knob cuffs and tennis racquet over wrap grips.

jefflam79

Ok, so with my totally non scientific balance point test, the balance point on my 28 juice is about an inch closer to the endcap than my 28.5 future. Both with knob cuffs and tennis racquet over wrap grips.

Good information there. thanks. So what do you think about the Future so far? Performance and durability seem good?

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Good information there. thanks. So what do you think about the Future so far? Performance and durability seem good?

Yes. Performance is getting there. It crushes the harder balls like all demars seem to. Performance with hycons is catching up to my cl22 and st100 but it is not quite there yet. I have about 300 cuts on it with mostly 44/375s. Mine seems to be taking a little while to get going, so hopefully that means it will last. If I can get over 1k with it like my black cl22 then I will be happy.

TRaj2327

Yea, I'd agree somewhere between RD and juice for me as well when I had my 26.5. The 25.5 is much more balanced. I used to love the juice but that endload is massive compared to the sticks that have been out since them. I have kind of lost the stroke for that bat.

gti44

Addicted to Softballfans
28.5 Future and a 28 Juice one in each hand, holding onto the knobs. Extended out to feel where the weight is, they feel about the same actually! One finger balance test one the Juice you can get about an inch closer to the end cap before it falls. So to me...same endload feel when swinging (obviously different handle but you know what I mean). The juice maybe alil more? Too close to call...

TheMick1385

Addicted to Softballfans
just picked up a juice on ebay, swung 1 way back but can't remember much of how it felt. Swinging 28 and 29 oz cartels right now and loving them, 26 and 27 og z1000 EL utrips were my gamers before the cartels. i don't think i'll be putting up my cartels anytime soon, but really excited to see what the juice can do. heard good things about them, what can I expect? the cartels swing balanced but i've had success with endloaded bats as well.

Yeah mine seems to be more like Bird25s, I have around 100 cuts on my Future (it wasn't hot out of the wrapper) but it gets a little better with every swing. The sound is chnging a little bit too.

jefflam79

just picked up a juice on ebay, swung 1 way back but can't remember much of how it felt. Swinging 28 and 29 oz cartels right now and loving them, 26 and 27 og z1000 EL utrips were my gamers before the cartels. i don't think i'll be putting up my cartels anytime soon, but really excited to see what the juice can do. heard good things about them, what can I expect? the cartels swing balanced but i've had success with endloaded bats as well.

Takes a little time to get used to. Slightly flexy, softer barrel, massive endload. They last and dont get stupid hot till well after 500 hits, sometimes 1000 depending on the hitter. If you can be consistent with it you will hit shots. I haven't yet hit a bat that can outdistance it when you hit it right (OG Ultra, Ultra2, Lady Virus, and OG 1st batch Synergy are the exceptions) . I just was too inconsistent with it due to the massive endload.

MPT23

Putting on the foil

Takes a little time to get used to. Slightly flexy, softer barrel, massive endload. They last and dont get stupid hot till well after 500 hits, sometimes 1000 depending on the hitter. If you can be consistent with it you will hit shots. I haven't yet hit a bat that can outdistance it when you hit it right (OG Ultra, Ultra2, Lady Virus, and OG 1st batch Synergy are the exceptions) . I just was too inconsistent with it due to the massive endload.

^^^^^^ I concur. Due to the flex and EL, the juice swings kinda unique and took a bit to get used to. Once mastered and broke in proper, it is a BEAST !!!!!

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Non better for me than the Juice...love that bat. Going to try the 28oz J3a, it feels a lot like the Juice end load...hope it performs somewhat close to the juice.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Non better for me than the Juice...love that bat. Going to try the 28oz J3a, it feels a lot like the Juice end load...hope it performs somewhat close to the juice.

I own both in a 28. Performance is pretty close. Barrel feel and feedback is completely different obviously, but the swing weight is pretty spot on.