ISA balls

TnElminator30

Part Time Player
We are a new team haven't played much before we bought 1dz evil and they have a real soft feel to them you can knock the crap out of them with a miken freak or worth resmondo wse and barely clear the infield

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
We are a new team haven't played much before we bought 1dz evil and they have a real soft feel to them you can knock the crap out of them with a miken freak or worth resmondo wse and barely clear the infield

Sounds like user error more than the balls performance. We've hit Evil before and they did just fine. Guys were still hitting well beyond the fences when available.

Has anyone hit tht tattoo

Tattoos are fine as well, but like others stated, the XROCK is a great ball. Durablility and performance is there.

booth

Addicted to Softballfans
All 3 balls are good balls and fly well. Tattoos also have a soft cover but they fly.

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans

if your team is barely getting Evils out of the infield, I highly doubt the problem is with the ball. I am somewhat biased towards evils, but have stated before that the other balls mentioned are just fine.

I suspect this thread is more about slamming evil and promoting another company...lame...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Has anyone hit tht tattoo

Tattoos, XRocks, and Evil are all the same. They have the multi-cover technology that makes them feel soft, but they're actually the best balls out. If you're not hitting the Evils that well you might have gotten a bad dozen, but all three of those brands should be right next to each other.