Isagenix 30 day cleanse

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys just wanted to share my recent success. So I'm coming back from a rotator cuff injury and put on some Pounds and was really struggling to get them off...... I was at about 260 dipped to 250 and got to about 245.......a friend was using this system and I noticed his weight loss so on June 3 I started my program..... I started at 245 I'm currently at 212 to date. I Have adjusted from the weight loss program to the athletes program...... I'll try to get some before after pics...... All natural all organic great system.

KootrNtrudr

Addicted to Softballfans
If it's a "cleanse" ... the gains will be temporary. A cleanse also isn't a sustainable diet that you can maintain. This is why Yo-Yo dieting happens.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Its a complete program not just a cleanse. The cleanse is only a portion of it. I have some friends that have done it and have seen great results.

Have you seen any negative effects, yet?

--significant strength loss (strength loss should be expected, as a result of weight loss, significant strength loss isn't)
--significant cardio loss (harder to catch breath, etc.)
--change in sleeping patterns (deeper sleep, less refreshing, etc.)

etc., etc.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
I eat well and have been eating well before starting this program..... 350$ yes but it breaks down to new 4$ per meal... For me being a traveling salesman it's great because I mix a shake or take a bar and go..... I still eat meals but this helps regulate my intake. Strength loss yes a little but it doesn't really effect my power while hitting feel free to ask r Lasalle 15 he sees me hit everyday. As far as cardiovascular I have never felt better I run without heavy breath even started playing the outfield again. I Have been using a sleep tracker for about 6 months and was only getting 3+ hours of restful sleep I'm now closer to 6. I was a monster redbull addict now I have no need for it. It's been over a month off the actual fat burning cleanse portion and I'm still dropping inches off my waistline.....

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
Have you seen any negative effects, yet?

--significant strength loss (strength loss should be expected, as a result of weight loss, significant strength loss isn't)
--significant cardio loss (harder to catch breath, etc.)
--change in sleeping patterns (deeper sleep, less refreshing, etc.)

etc., etc.

I've noticed since I've lost my weight I can't sleep worth ****!

Primo

fat and famous pablo
After joinig AdvoCare, i make it a point to stay away from negative comments toward competitors but the phrase "all natural" is extremely tough to let alone.....

I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not here bashing any other plans in simply sharing my experience. I don't care whether you agree with what I do or not it works for me.... Someone who ha battled the yo yo...... If your not willing to try I you have no basis for negativity. For some herbalife works others JC is their choice. I counted macros calories carbs and struggled. This works for me like advocare works for primo.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
The difference is, I'm not making false claims about anything

If you don't know what "all natural" means then don't use the phrase. This has nothing to do with te products, just the pitch