ISO Hebrew Hacker . . . .

Stretch19

Grow up
i could see some kids who played little league and had like 'mariners in trainig' on their jerseys, but a bunch of grown ass men in training to be some other grown as men is about as ****ing corny as you could have possibly gone with this one, smh

hedge

life takes guts
i could see some kids who played little league and had like 'mariners in trainig' on their jerseys, but a bunch of grown ass men in training to be some other grown as men is about as ****ing corny as you could have possibly gone with this one, smh

They are wanna be softball players. Sad really

Theseaduck

The Veteran
oh I can guess .....I'm not that naive but I can
be stupid at times but never judge a book by its cover .....that goes for a guy at the plate also ...also they both don't look that old to be called "pops"
I'm from Hebrew hackers area.....and I don't know him but I'm sure at one point in time we crossed paths

Theseaduck

The Veteran
well pops is a relatively "older" term to me.....and although I'm not that young 35 I consider that much older then the picture....there are guys here in nj that are around the league randomly much older then those two.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Ive met him twice, once at the first Combatants get together in Seattle & second time in the middle of the night, when I came in for
a visit to NJ to see my family for the holidays. Smarkley, I can be your replacement, Im Jewish but not Hebrew. LOL!

Pops34

Part Time Player
All of that was provided by Combat and came out when their Derby Boys they set us up well at the Dual Major - they did that for some time - I was fortunate to go to two of them. No greater group of guys to meet and play with and no company I know has ever done anything like it for its customers. Obviously you would not have fit in . . . .

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was wrong about combat for a long time. I'm just chuckling at the guys swinging all these new hot out of the wrapper bats ragging on combat. They invented the game miken and worth are playing now, and they held compression a helluva lot longer too.

Last edited: