It's a sad day...

JAMESBRO760

Addicted to Softballfans
i hate all this hype and spectulation, but i have to admit, the asa vx2 is about the only bat i HAVEN'T seen easily available in every store i walk into. but that was also the case with the cdn otc. a lot of ppl ended up getting those as returns, but i heard the number on those was 1500, so if there's really 3x fewer vx2's, and with how much ppl are loving them, they might actually be the next unicorn bat.

it's tempting to pick one up, but i think i'll get more use from a j3

Difference here was OTC sucked

rcsd23

Extra Hitter
hmm, mine says 014/504

photo19.jpg

asa???????

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
i got interested and took the tape back off. thats not a 501 i can see a faint part of the 4 where the other was ripped/rubbed off. mine does say 004/504

ChillyBaller

i will take good care of it! i couldnt get another 28oz so i'm kicking myself for being such a cheap ass and not getting two 28's when they were available. i mean i have 20-25 bats and i swing about 3 of them. the one i really like i'm cheap on. i have two teammates that will be swinging vx2's now

usmcluberti

Banned User
i will take good care of it! i couldnt get another 28oz so i'm kicking myself for being such a cheap ass and not getting two 28's when they were available. i mean i have 20-25 bats and i swing about 3 of them. the one i really like i'm cheap on. i have two teammates that will be swinging vx2's now

I was in the same boat, that's why I had that 27. I will put the 28oz swagger to work though :cool:

Rega17

'MERICA
VX2 is just a balanced version of the Sunday Swagger... You guys on here are hype MANIACS!!!

it keeps the resale value up so they can dump them later on down the road for the latest and greatest;) i'll happily take the swagger for much cheaper.

JAMESBRO760

Addicted to Softballfans
My sources say the VX2 is desgined more to J3 specs than Swaggers. Which I can believe cause Vx2 easily out-swaggers the Swagger. I definitley think VX2 will be a collectors though due to limited numbers and awesome graphics.

ogsoftballplaye

My sources say the VX2 is desgined more to J3 specs than Swaggers. Which I can believe cause Vx2 easily out-swaggers the Swagger. I definitley think VX2 will be a collectors though due to limited numbers and awesome graphics.

You sir are incorrect. VX2 has a one spec barrel. Not a juggy series barrel.

ChillyBaller

well if anyone wants to trade me a 28ozer for some demarini sticks let me know. or if willing to sell for under 200 let me know also. i'll gladly stock up on these like my MLC's.
and hopefully with the release of the j3 these will come down in prices and you all can swing your noodle sticks :)

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
waiting for the j3. i traded away my vx2 for 2 bats that i sold and made a pretty profit from. now the pp is patiently waiting the release!

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Difference here was OTC sucked

that's not true, the us OTC was a bit of a log, not bad once worked in, but took too long to get there for most ppl.

the cdn otc however is a lot more like the j2u. it's hot after 500 swings, and it's the hottest of my current utrip collection(cartel, legend, stadium, vx2) but also most used of the collection

the difference was nobody hyped them up.

Prox3

Got my ASA VX2 the other day and having a hard time taking the wrapper off and using the thing. Shoulda bought a used one.

addicted2bats

Got my ASA VX2 the other day and having a hard time taking the wrapper off and using the thing. Shoulda bought a used one.

this is why you buy 2!

I got one to use, and one to keep the wrapper on....in hopes that it becomes the new unicorn and worth $1k per someday :p